My first lucid experience.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
SnorlaxDreamer

My first lucid experience.

Postby SnorlaxDreamer » 17 Jun 2012 15:53

Well. It's not that good of an experience, but it was my first and also the most recent. It was caused by DILD.

I was about to go to bed, and for some reason I wanted to do a reality check (for no apparent reason. I just felt like it), and therefore looked at hand and concluded it was reality. I then layed myself to sleep, and started dreaming. When I was in this dream, I was going away from my house apparently. I don't know why, but I was. I started to set into sprint, and jumped once. Although nothing happened I jumped again, and I suddenly started to fly. My brain now told me: "Hey! You're concious!" and I told myself in the dream. I suddenly realized that this dream was alot more high quality looking, almost like reality. After I had realized that and flown for like 5 seconds, I fell out of my dream and awoke. I was sad about that, so I thought I would try to get another one, and I certaintly did kind of half. I went to sleep and got into a dream I don't really remember, because it were so short. I said to myself loud and clear: "I'm concious and awake" and a bright light shined into me. I felt all fuzzy in my head, and ... That feeling was wierd, but really hard to explain. The feeling you get when you feel out of place, or out of body. I sometimes have that feeling when I've been awake for more than 24 hours. I suddenly opened my eyes, but I was apparently in the dream still, because my head felt detached from my body, and I looked into my roof with a blurred sight (I think this was a result of a false awakening), and I started to moving my mouth. I said: "I'm concious and awake" but even the sound was kind of blocked for me. Then I fell into a dream after that where I were unconcious, and later that day I woke up. It was kind of a wicked experience, but I really liked the feeling of flying, even though I'm normally afraid of heights! :-D

Someone had this kind of detached, fuzzy, blurred feeling as if they were in the dream, but also awake out of the dream? :-D
"If I only could see you in my dreams, I would sleep all the time!" <3

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”