My second (wierd) lucid experience! (DILD or just random?)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My second (wierd) lucid experience! (DILD or just random?)

Postby SnorlaxDreamer » 03 Jul 2012 23:52

So it was basicly this night. I have done 1 reality check, and no dream journal in one week, because I lost the motivation, and I've found out that I can recall alot more of my dreams, if I go to sleep in odd hours, meaning if I go to sleep at 4AM, and my body is completely tired, and then take a long sleep to 1-2PM, I recall alot more. Anyway! On to the dream...

I don't remember at the moment, from how I became lucid. I just remember becoming lucid, and everything started to shine. I couldn't see anything. Just light :lol: I could feel my hands, and body. It felt like it was floating. Almost like an out-of-body experience to be honest, just while being in a dream. I got a little bit excited, and this little bit of excitement made me feel like my body tilted to the left, and I fell from above my body, into my body and by that, awakening. I've read about laying still after awakening from a lucid dream, so I kept as still as I could, and there only went 5-10 seconds, before I fell into the same dream again. My body felt floating again, and everything I good see were light. Out of the light, a sudden face had appeared though! It was all blurry, and after getting most of the excitement down, I started to feel the rubbing my hands together, saying in my head: "I am lucid. The world is vivid!" and the face became half clearer. I saw the face was my grandmother, and she smiled at me. The excitement (sadly) took over me again, and I felt like my body tilted from air again, and fell into my warm physical body. I then remember nothing from there. I kept still, but I seemed to fall asleep again.

I think it was a cool experience, although I would like to soon be able to experience vivid dreams, almost realisticly! This also sparks some theory though. I have been doing 1 RC in a week, and have done no dream journal, still I obtain lucid state? Could it be from earlier inductions of programming in my subconcious that has sparked this experience, or could it be that once you open the phenomena of lucid dreaming, you still have the ability to experience it a little rapidly? My last lucid dream were the 17th of June, so it's two lucid dreams in less then a month with no effort!
"If I only could see you in my dreams, I would sleep all the time!" <3

Re: My second (wierd) lucid experience! (DILD or just random

Postby Maxrules14 » 09 Jul 2012 07:19

omg that is so funny! i remember i had become lazy of recording in dream journals, then out of nowhere i started having them more frequent with no effort! I guess maybe too much effort is forcing it, which isn't good.
In Darkness there is Light.

Re: My second (wierd) lucid experience! (DILD or just random

Postby AngelXdv » 01 Aug 2012 14:41

HAHAHA! NO! You still need to keep a dream journal. It increases dreams recall!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”