Sean Jacobs LD's

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
24/7/365

Re: Sean Jacobs LD's

Postby 24/7/365 » 13 Aug 2017 19:23

your stuff is very cool to read. Thank you for putting it out there.

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 18 Aug 2017 16:39

24/7/365 wrote:your stuff is very cool to read. Thank you for putting it out there.

Thanks 24/7/365. It was even more fun to experience those dreams. I just wish i could do it more often.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 07 Sep 2017 12:22

Date: 9/7/17 (Thursday 4:07 AM – Work day)
Dream Title: (LD #73) Lucid Dreaming with little blonde girl
Dream: This is day 61 of my “lucid mindset/awareness” experiment. I find myself at some kind of work event. There are a lot of people around and we are in an area that is part dining hall and part park. There are table and chairs and a linoleum floor, yet we are outside. I can see the skyline and trees. Everyone is walking around with plates and cups and many people are sitting and eating. It is a warm summer day as the trees are covered in green leaves. For some reason I decide to leave. A guy with whom I work (Chris), a woman I don’t know and a small blonde girl (about 3 years old) who look a lot like my daughter looked when she was 3, all head to Chris’ car. We walk a short distance to get to the car. Chris gets in the driver’s door, the woman into the front passenger door, I get in the right rear door. When I get in I see the little girl is already in the left side of the back seat. The inside of the car is red, with red vinyl seats, red carpet on the floor and the inside of the roof is also red. The little girl is wearing a white short-sleeve shirt, red shorts, and white shoes. She has short blonde hair (just above shoulder length). Chris begins to drive and I get comfortable by sliding my back down the vinyl back of the seat to an almost laying position. The entire backseat expands so it is almost the size of a bed (I don’t notice anything wrong with this). I glance to my left over the girls head and out the window (the windows have also expanded to at least twice their original size). I have a great view of the sky, which is an amazingly vivid blue. Then I see 2 clouds, but while they are puffy cloud shaped I can see space through them (like looking through a cloud shaped window). But the space I see is like looking a picture taken by the Hubble telescope. I can see millions of stars. In that second, with no reality check, I know for a fact I am dreaming. I turn away from that window and I am no longer in a car. I am now inside of what appears to be a gondola. It is just a large box with windows & seats on all sides (the interior is still red). I look out the window to my right and can see grassy hill, trees, houses & a street. The pure blue gorgeous blue sky is above. I am so happy to be lucid again; I am filled with joy. I turn back to the little girl and say, “Guess what?” She replies, “What?” I say, with a huge smile, “We’re lucid dreaming!! Watch this!” I turn back to my right and the side of the gondola is wide open. I see a white Volkswagen Beetle near by. I put my hand out like a jedi knight and will the car up into the air. It rises gently up to about 50 feed off the ground. I can see the pipe of the undercarriage of the car. I bring it closer to us and then lower down gently to the ground. I turn back to the girl and she laughs. I pick her up and get out of the gondola. I carry her to a grassy area. There are people wandering around, I think this must be a park. I say to the girl, “You try.” She smiles and floats out of my hand, and about 20 feet into the air, like there is no gravity for her. Her mom shows up, but she is a different woman than before. This woman is overweight and wearing a blue sweat suit. She has brown hair, which is a mess, and looks like she just woke up. The girl floats down and into her awaiting arms. I say to the mother, “I’m teaching her to lucid dream!” The woman smiles at me and walks away. I turn around and see and strange room. It looks like a living room with only 3 walls and no ceiling (just expose to the sky). There is large fireplace (with no fire) on the back wall; there is brown leather furniture (couch and chairs) on the left and right walls. Standing in the middle of the room is an attractive woman. She is small and trim and has brown hair; in her 50’s; wearing a low cut, form fitting, deep purple dress which show off her nice figure (after I wake up I realize she is the actress Katherine Helmond from the show “Who’s the Boss.). I decide to have sex with her. I walk over to her confidently, slip my left arm around her waist, and pull her close to me. The dream fades and I wake up.

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 25 Sep 2017 11:54

Date: 9/22/17 (Friday 6:15 AM – day off)
Dream Title: (LD #74) “Kissed 3 different women” (unintentional WBTB)
Dream: This is day 76 of my “lucid mindset/awareness” experiment. First a bit of background: I was having a mild allergic reaction to something yesterday and had some swelling in my hands. I took 2 Benadryl at about 8 pm and watched TV until 9:30, by that time I was falling asleep on the couch. I then went to bed and dozed off very quickly. I woke up from a dream at around 2:30 am, got up, used the bathroom and went back to bed. At roughly 4:15 am I am awoken by the sound of my cat vomiting on the floor next to my bed. I get up, turn on the lights and proceed to clean up the mess. I was not happy. I lay back down and struggled until at least 5:30ish to fall back to sleep. I find myself in a place that looks very similar to my old grade school cafeteria/gym/auditorium (this large room was used for all 3 back in the 70’s). I am sitting in the very back row of folding chairs facing the stage. I lean back and my folding chair reclines and I then notice I have a blanket over me. Suddenly my cat jumps up on my lap, climbs up to my chest and lays down purring. I notice that there are 3 women, with their backs to me, sitting in the 3 folding seats in front of me. One has shoulder length blond hair, one has short black hair and the other has long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. This all seems normal to me. For some reason I glance back over my left shoulder to the wall behind me and see an huge greyish-silver bug with 6 long thin legs and very long (twice as long as the body) antenna on the wall. Something clicks in my mind that this bug can't exist, and then I remember lying in bed trying to fall back to sleep just a short while ago. I’m Lucid! I shift my seat back upright and my cat jumps off my lap. I drop the blanket and I am feeling quite “aroused” (as most men tend to get in the early morning hours while sleeping). I go to the women with the short black hair (who is to the left of the other 2 women). I touch her shoulder and she immediately stands up and faces me. She is lovely with full lips covered in dark red lipstick. I look into her dark brown eyes, lean forward and press my lips to hers in a deep passionate kiss. My arousal level grows, but the dream fades and I wake up. I am mildly annoyed but very tired. I almost immediately doze back off. Amazingly I find myself back in the school auditorium standing in almost the same place as I was when I woke up. A woman with long blonde hair, wearing a loose fitting red, blue & white flowered top is standing in front of me. I know I’m dreaming. I reach up and touch cheek with my right hand and brush my thumb over her lips; which slightly smears her lipstick. I lean in and press my lips to hers in a deep passionate kiss, which causes me to wake up again. Again, I am mildly annoyed but still tired. I doze back off very quickly and find myself in a house I don’t recognize. I am with a woman with brown hair which is pulled back in a ponytail. She is wearing a light blue, zip up hoodie sweatshirt (which is unzipped) over a tight white t-shirt which shows off her small but beautiful breasts. This woman is not wearing any makeup, and she certainly didn’t need to. She is gorgeous. Again, I know I am dreaming. I take a step toward her, place my hands on her shoulders and begin to guide her backward toward and open door behind her. Just inside this room is a bed. We move together, me forward her backward, until her legs touch the end of the bed. Then I move my face to hers in a deep passionate kiss as I guide her body back onto the bed. I wake up….this time I couldn’t fall back to sleep. This is one of the strangest lucid dreaming experiences I’ve ever had. It seems like a strange series of events lead to this triple brief lucid dream situation. Probably a combination of the Benadryl, plus the unintentional wake-back-to-bed, plus how quickly I was able to doze back off each time. It was strange, frustrating, and fun now that I look back on it. (Note* I have officially tied my 2005 record for highest number of lucid dreams in a year at a pathetic 18. I still have more than 3 months to beat that record.)

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 11 Oct 2017 00:21

hi Sean. I am new to the Forum and I want to say that I read up to your first 10 lucid dream stories and I really appreciate being able to read your experiences. It was really inspiring and for me reading other people's personal experiences with lucid dreaming seems to provide a key reinforcement that just reading how to articles doesn't quite get to. I guess hearing real examples about it helps me believe it's possible. So I really appreciate you putting all these on here.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”