Sean Jacobs LD's

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Sean Jacobs

Re: Sean Jacobs LD's

Postby Sean Jacobs » 05 Apr 2017 12:37

Date: 4/5/17 (Wed 3:38 AM)
Dream Title: (LD #71) Ex in a Moo Moo. (**Lucid**)
Dream: I find myself in my ex-wife’s house (she shows up in too many of my dreams). It is a very small house. I am in the kitchen area and everything is white; the floor tiles, the counters, the cabinets, the appliances, the table and chairs. There are boxes everywhere, like she just moved in. I can see an archway that leads to a living room which is also full of boxes. It is day time as I can see light coming in through the windows. My ex-wife is in the kitchen with me. She is wearing a large dress (a moo moo dress) that is a light blue color. She is hugely obese. I am here to help her unpack. She comes up to me and wraps her arms around my sides in a hug. She is so large that I can’t get my arms around her entire body. She looks up at me and I look into her strikingly blue eyes. She says, “OK. Let’s get this over with.” I don’t know what she’s talking about, so I reply “Get what over with?” She responds, “Sex of course.” I don’t know if it was because this became a “sexual situation”, which is a dream sign for me, or because of my awareness of the ridiculousness of this situation but I am instantly lucid without a physical reality check. I let go of her and walk away to a white door in the kitchen that leads outside. I am in the front yard of her house. The grass is green. There is a cement walkway which leads to cement steps, which lead to the street. The street runs from my left to my right in front of the house and there is another street directly across from where I’m standing which leads down a long hill. It is autumn. I can see many trees all around with leaves in brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow. I am so happy to be lucid. I take in the scenery. The sky is a perfect cloudless blue (I don’t see the sun). There are many small white houses in the neighborhood, all with well-tended yards. I decide to fly (yet again). I levitate off the ground and will myself to fly forward and upward. I am having trouble with control and begin to drift off to my left into some trees. I refocus my mind and remove any doubt that I have complete control of my ability to fly. I jet upward about 300 feet and then zoom off to my left. I am flying over a perfect New England town in mid-autumn, on a beautiful day. It is amazing. I can see the roofs of many houses below me and streets going in all directions. I can see a small pond below with perfect blue water. I see a white church with a tall steeple and fly over the large metal cross at the top of the steeple. I see acres of cemetery just after the church full of old head stones and red, yellow, and orange leaf covered trees. The dream fades and I wake up. (3:38 AM)
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 04 Aug 2017 23:58

I'm back to pursuing LDing, but with much less intensity. Here are my two recent LDs, which are pathetically brief.

Date: 7/8/17 (Sat 6:00 AM)
Dream Title: (Unintentional LD) Moving Stars (Brief Lucidity)
Dream: I am in my bedroom, in bed with my wife. I can see my comforter, dresser, walls and closet doors. However the ceiling is open and I can see the sky. It is not quite night or day. I can see clouds and blue sky but also stars. I am gazing at the stars. Suddenly the stars begin to move around like fireflies and I know that would never happen in reality. I’m lucid without a RC. I roll over to my wife with the intention of having sex. I wake up.

Date: 8/4/17 (Friday 5:05 AM – Work day)
Dream Title: City Backdrop Behind the Golf Course (Brief Lucidity)
Dream: (*Note: I woke up and looked at my phone at around 4:15 am. I rolled over repeated, “I’m dreaming” several times and dozed off.) I was having a dream where I found out that Jen was cheating on me. I was angry and broken hearted. I got to see the man and he was slim and at least 10 years older than me. For some reason I was walking with Jen and one of her female friends (who I don’t know in real life). We are walking up a hill in a suburban neighborhood in Worcester. I am distraught. I decide I am going to find that guy and kick his ass. I turn away from Jen and her friend and begin walking back down the hill. Something happens in an old parking lot, with tall grass growing out of many cracks in the asphalt and many rusty parking meters. Then I find myself walking up Upland Street, on the left side of the road right next to the golf course. I glance to my left and there is tall grass right along the edge of the road. The golf course looks normal, but on the far side I can see (through a haze) many tall reflective glass buildings like you would find in any major city. I turn back to looking up Upland Street but I realize something isn’t right. The center of Worcester (which I assumed was what I was seeing) can’t be seen from the golf course. I stop walking, turn and look at the city again. Now it no longer looks like real buildings. It looks like a backdrop (or a façade) of a city. It looks like someone cut out a huge piece of plywood in the shape of a city skyline with the building shapes painted black and the windows on the buildings painted yellow (like something you might see in a Broadway play/musical). For a moment I think that maybe the owner of the golf course put up that façade to provide more ambiance for the people golfing. But then I realize that that façade would have to actually be the size of real skyscrapers. I realize the ridiculousness of this and I am lucid without a reality check. Before I can take any action I wake up. I look at my phone and it is 5:05 am. I lay in bed for a while and then get up to get ready for work. Hopefully this is the start of my current plan working.
Last edited by Sean Jacobs on 07 Sep 2017 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 05 Aug 2017 03:57

Wow Sean. Not much to say, but I enjoy reading these. You're very prolific!
Good luck,
Dream on.

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 08 Aug 2017 12:39

Thanks DreamerMann99.

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 08 Aug 2017 12:41

Date: 8/8/17 (Monday 4:35 AM – Work day)
Dream Title: (LD # 72) Ex Living in Basement (Brief low level Lucidity)
Dream: I overate last night and went to bed feeling too full. In my dream I am walking around a neighborhood which is a combination of the my childhood neighborhood, my late childhood neighborhood and my adult neighborhood. It just kept changing as I walked around. I was walking with Donna (from “That 70’s Show) and another woman who I knew in my dream but not in reality. At one point Donna tells me we have to go to the house where I used to live with my ex-wife. The house has been condemned and I need to check if anything I own is still in the house. In the dream this all makes sense (but in real life it most certainly does not). We walk a very short distance to the house, which looks nothing like the house I used to live in. The garage door is open and it is full of old junk. We walk in and there is an entrance to the basement to our right. The two ladies go in first and there is a dimly lit hallway in front of us and a white closed door on my left. We stop in the hall way and Donna is looking around in discussed at the horrible condition of the house. Something doesn’t “feel” right to me but I’m not sure what. I turn to the door on my left and open it. I see a small dimly lit room. There are windows on the right side of the room up high close to the ceiling which is just support boards you would find it any unfinished basement. There are dark red curtains over the windows blocking much of the light and giving the room a red tint. There is a “L” shaped couch against the back and right wall of the room, which is coved in a white sheet. My ex-wife is standing in the room waring a long white t-shirt which goes to her knees. She is overweight and has not aged well. I walk into the room and up to her. Things still feel “off” to me and I’m trying to figure out why. She smiles at me. I turn from her, walk out of this room and into the garage. I stop and look around at all the junk. I feel confused. I know something is wrong with this situation. Then it dawns on me that I must be dreaming, but I don’t follow up with a RC or engaging my senses; so my lucidity level is very low probably a 2 on a scale of 1-10. I walk back to the room where my ex is, walk up to her, embrace her and look into her eyes. She looks into my eyes and says, “I’ve missed you.” I know I’m dreaming and am considering having sex with her. I move my head down to kiss her and she responds accordingly. However I notice that her teeth look stained yellow. I pull my head back. She opens her eyes and has a hurt expression on her face. I realize what I’m doing is wrong because my actual wife would be angry with me for doing what I’m doing; even if it is just a dream. I push my ex away from me and turn to exit the room. The dream fades and I wake up.
Last edited by Sean Jacobs on 09 Aug 2017 13:18, edited 2 times in total.

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 08 Aug 2017 20:07

Well well well, lookie what we havei herei! Sex with an ex! (sorry sorry!)

Jk, it's also nice that you put time into writing your dreams! :)
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 08 Aug 2017 21:43

HunterClash wrote:Well well well, lookie what we havei herei! Sex with an ex! (sorry sorry!)

Jk, it's also nice that you put time into writing your dreams! :)

I know. She has shown up in several of my LDs, but I always manage to fight the urge for sex with her.

I really love my LDs and writing them in detail helps me to remember them in detail; like pictures from a vacation.

naturespirit

Postby naturespirit » 09 Aug 2017 01:36

I am stunned by your dream recall! :D
I agree that writing in detail is great and helps relive the dream.

Keep up the great work!
Proffesor of Oneiromancy

Earn Points!
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19752

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 09 Aug 2017 10:25

Yes, indeed, your dream recall is amaazing!
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 09 Aug 2017 13:05

Thank you Naturespirit and HunterClash. When I awake from a LD I stay still and spend some time remembering as many details as possible, then I get up and hand write the dream in a notebook I keep next to my bed. Then I type it up later in the day. This helps me capture much of the detail.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”