Strange yet funny lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
SGraham

Strange yet funny lucid dream

Postby SGraham » 19 Jul 2012 15:38

( i want to say before you read this, that the funny part doesn't come in untill the very end so i just wanted to let you know because everthing else in the dream s more desturbing then funny) So i just had this lucid dream . . . well more like semi lucid because i knew i was dreaming but i couldnt control my body. any way my dream started as i was in a car ride with my uncles and i realized that i wasnt on vacation so i became lucid. so we were just driving and then this girl on her bike drove rite out in the street so we accidently hit her. but then she teleported rite back on to the side of the street and she was totally fine. at first my uncle (who was driving) noticed that the girl was ok so he was relieved but then he noticed that the damage that his car sustained didn't disapear. so then he shouted " What . . .The . . . . F@#K !!!! " except he said it like a hispanic soccer comentater would shout goal, al long and drawn out. but it lasted for like 2 minutes so everyone else was just starring at him like they were totally shocked but i was just kracking up. i notice know that it doesn't sound very funny but in the dream it was like the funniest thing i ever heard it's weird how dreams can do that.
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”