First Out Of Body/Lucid Dream Experience

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Transcending.

Re: First Out Of Body/Lucid Dream Experience

Postby Transcending. » 19 Mar 2017 21:42

lucidé wrote:It sounds like phasing into a lucid dream to me, with little to no control. I could be wrong in what I am saying.
I've had WILDs before where my awareness was perfectly capable of staying in what appears to be reality. I am even capable of reading notes and the board. I don't know what this ghost has to phase into the afterlife thing is about. If the user is aware and in complete control of their lucid dream, that doesn't have to happen. My lucid dream friends as well, they were aware and complete control of their lucid dreams, and could easily hang around in what appeared to be an accurate version of reality. They were also completely capable of reading and telling accurate time like I was. We all managed to pull off meshing with each other. All of agreed that we felt so full of life in our lucid dreams, and we had so much fun, trying to go to different places. We even flew into space, and discovered a planet made of diamond, the biggest diamond I had ever seen. One time while flying around in space, I flew into a black hole, played around inside of it for a while (the inside of one is just so amazing), and flew back out again. You can do so much while feeling so alive in a lucid dream. With enough skill, you can even attempt to mesh (program the dreams to be similar, this is a very tricky lucid dream technique) with a friend (I even had the luxury of having low probability conversations when I meshed with them). Why would you want to turn into a spooky ghost when lucid dreaming is just so much more fun and safer?
This is what my eyesight is like in some of my WILDs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI6UmO0ICG0 the parts in the video where it is complete color (full spectrum) mostly, and I can see all sorts of flashing colors in everything, except it gets even more complicated than this.

I know what happened to the website Bedeekin was running before, and I cannot help but feel bad for him. He more than likely got banned from the servers he was paying for and did not want to admit this. The same thing happened to me a while back when I tried to run my own website, but when I put too many of the lucid dreams I had when I was seeing an object, a place, or something currently happening (I had the gambler's fallacy on my side). Some people complained to the host I was on, and I was forced to take my website down because of it. I got banned from the service. You are probably not aware of this, but when you create a website, the people you sign a contract with can and will ban you if they really do not like what you are doing on their servers, even if you are paying them. In my opinion, unless someone is acting like a bully, no one really deserves to get kicked out of anything. Then again, websites, clubs, children, schools, religions, and even science all have their rules which exclude certain people out of their groups, just because they can get away with it. Even the rich, the middle class, and the lower class are often divided into groups in our society. the lower class and the disabled are sometimes even completely ignored or there being a strong stigma against in our society. Instead of flat out being mean to others you want to exclude from your group, maybe you could find ways to be nice to them without having to include them.

Interesting :ugeek:

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 19 Mar 2017 21:43

MysticalMeadows wrote:Very interesting. I wonder if it was an OBE or LD. I'm not sure if I really believe in Out-of-Body-Experiences, but it's still very interesting. :) Just out of curiosity, do you believe in OBEs or do you think that they're just LDs that start from leaving your body?

Good Question.
I'm not sure either if OBEs are real, but I haven't really experienced one.
Can't wait until I do. :)

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 19 Mar 2017 21:44

Sean Jacobs wrote:Congrats on your LD Transcending! I hope it lead to many more in the near future.

Thank You and Same To You

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”