My Best Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Do you like Johnny Depp?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 10

ilovetech29

My Best Lucid Dream

Postby ilovetech29 » 20 Jun 2011 10:26

Ok so hello guys..I am a newbie in lucid dreaming.Maybe I started practicing being lucid 3 months ago.

I realized I was dreaming and so I summoned Johnny Depp(my favorite actor) and so this is the best.
...My best so far.
It all began when I noticed something here in the house like I was some sort of bouncing on my Mom's stomach and here she's like as fat as a sumo wrestler.And then there was that like I kicked her away from me and didn't mind her anymore. And after this thing, I got like three false awakenings. In those two false awakenings, I like feel something like a paralysis and the feeling of like your body floating away from bed(what's this?). Now in my 3rd false awakening I woke up in my school. My classmates also were sleeping and then I asked them about why we are sleeping. And then classmate M told me we were there for the whole night, all of us slept there. :lol: And then I was beginning to get confused. :?: :?: And then my classmate T was bald!which in reality is that he has a fluffy kinky hair. :lol: BOOM! :idea: I became lucid. And then I started floating away from the scene until I was back again in my house. I tried the passing the wall thing and I did it together with a dream character which is my younger sister. There was really that kind of mild electric jolt sort of pain and it shocked me. I rubbed my hands to increase lucidity. I also tried teleporting and it brought me to the school. I also tried the spinning technique and it brought me back home. :D :D

Now when I decided to summon Johnny Depp(this is written in my lucid dream plan) i didnt mind the door and just passed through it. Now when I was outside of the house, I screamed"Johnny Depp,Johnny Depp" and later 4 johnny depps began emerging from different directions. They all were dressed differently. I called"Johnny Depp" and the George Jung(from the movie Blow) one came near me. The other 3 vanished. And so he was smiling in front of me and it was so real!!!!When I was about to hug him, the dream turned pitch black and i felt my bed.And that was the best!!!It was like meeting Johnny Depp in reality. :D :D :D :D

George Jung looks like this:Image

laurawsome

Re: My Best Lucid Dream

Postby laurawsome » 20 Jun 2011 21:43

this is really cool :D

Johnny Depp is also one of my favorite actors! good luck with your lucid dreams in the future!

ilovetech29

Re: My Best Lucid Dream

Postby ilovetech29 » 23 Jun 2011 13:52

laurawsome wrote:this is really cool :D

Johnny Depp is also one of my favorite actors! good luck with your lucid dreams in the future!

Hey that's nice..we're the same!!!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”