O M G WILD in 10 seconds (Intense feeling)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Silence

O M G WILD in 10 seconds (Intense feeling)

Postby Silence » 20 Mar 2017 14:12

Hi all, im back. I had really intense experience tonight. I had more WILDS in my life but that one was sick. First of all it was so late cause i was watching a film so i was really tired to the point my eyes were closing. So I finished the film, The big chinese wall (petry bad one xD) and i went into sleep.

In 5 seconds I noticed that my neck was heavy, 5 seconds more and ¡BUM! Its hard to explain, but its so intense. It was like submerge and notice waster preasssure really hard, or..... when you make forced shutdown in your pc or... I dont know its a ¡BUM! Immediately I noticed a loud whistly, i couldnt feel my real body, visions, everything was so intense.

¡Just wow! I didnt even do relaxation techniques or any plan. I just kept conscious 10 seconds, but the change was shocking!

I think i can repeat it easy cause it was so simple!
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

Sean Jacobs

Re: O M G WILD in 10 seconds (Intense feeling)

Postby Sean Jacobs » 20 Mar 2017 15:42

That is fantastic Silence. Congrats!
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 20 Mar 2017 16:58

I know what it feels like, and it feels nice.
Congrats on the quick WILD!
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Silence

Postby Silence » 21 Mar 2017 01:14

Thx guys, and yeah wow, new sensation, it feels so great!
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”