Behind the Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Price

Behind the Lucid Dream

Postby Price » 23 Mar 2017 05:13

I realized I was dreaming in the dream and decided that I wanted to explore the nature of dreaming. I crawled out of the dreamscape and went behind the dream. I set the intention to understand what a dream is and then crawled out of the dream. It was like went behind the screen that the movie was projected on.

The dream gets really abstract at this point. I entered a world of energy. it was like I was standing in a stream of pink energy. It was like I was inside a tube of pink electricity. All of the electricity was flowing in one direction and I was in the middle of it. The energy went on for as far as I could see. So there as space and energy. Some of the streams of energy were bigger then others.

The image was like if I was inside a vein of blood, but it was made out of energy. Everything was moving in one direction.

Inside the currents of pink energy was pictures floating along. Looking closely at them they were like gifs or little cuts of moving images.

I asked a Question: "Show me God" Suddenly one of currents moved closer to me and got bigger. the Images got bigger and one picture out of all of the pictures rose up. It showed me two people who were climbing on trees and playing together. They had psychic powers of telekinesis and telepathy and they were showing off to each other. They saw me and started to talk to me. They said that their powers came from aliens, and that i needed to start worshiping aliens. I thought this was ridiculous and I dismissed the picture and it shrunk and went back into the current of energy and was gone.

Not having any more questions that I could think of asked for Sex, and images of people having sex roses up out of a different current to my left and I stepped into the image and into the sex dreams. I finished out my lucid dream this way.

Interpretation. I asked to see God and got a scene of people worshiping aliens. I got the impression that the psychic powers were coming from inside of them, but that they mistakenly believed the power came from Aliens. This is easy to interpret as a metaphor for God. That there is an internal power that people mistakenly take to be God. This was fascinating because I am not necessarily an Atheist. Doing more reflection I took it to mean that I need to focus my attention on connecting to the Divine in the aspect of an impersonal force instead of always focusing on God as a divine personality. This may help me connect to the Divine within me.

What do you think the dream means?

Sean Jacobs

Re: Behind the Lucid Dream

Postby Sean Jacobs » 24 Mar 2017 20:37

Wow Price! You have some seriously amazing lucid dreams. They are very deep. Someday I hope to reach a point where I will stay in my LDs long enough to do some of these amazing things.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”