Healing Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Price

Healing Lucid Dream

Postby Price » 23 Mar 2017 05:22

This lucid dream started funny.

I was in a Mall and went up to a shop to ask for an application because I would like a job at the clothing store. As they handed me that application I realized I was not wearing any pants. I was in tighty-whitey. I was embarrassed, but then said to myself this must be a dream. I did a reality check (plugged my noise and tried to breath) sure enough it was a dream.

I walked away and into the Mall. I waking life I have a hurt ankle, so I decided to get information about how I can help heal my ankle. I went up to a closed door in the mall and drew a pentacle on the door as I set my intention, "Beyond this door will be information or a way to heal my ankle." (This is my go-to intention setting technique, go to a door, speak my intention, and draw a pentacle on the door)

I open the door and walked into a janitor hallway. There were two older white janitor like gentleman sitting in the hallway full of cleaning supplies. they had set up a projector and one was teaching the other one something. They stopped what they were doing and looked at my as I entered. I asked them if they could heal my ankle. One of the gentlemen said he would look at it.

I showed him which ankle hurt and he poked around feeling it and asking me where it hurt. I sat down at on a chair and pointed at the bottom of my foot and said it hurt there (not really where it hurts in waking life) and he said that I needed to keep it elevated above my head for 1 hour a day and take anti-inflammatory pills like Advil. I woke up shortly after that.

Interpretation: I was surprised with how practical and mundane the advice was. I took the dream up on the advice, and will let you how the healing goes.

DreamerMan99

Re: Healing Lucid Dream

Postby DreamerMan99 » 24 Mar 2017 00:22

Sometimes I have similar dreams where I am somewhere in public and something ridiculous is happening. I'll be sitting in a college class, asleep in the chairs, while the teacher is giving a speech. And as I wake up (in the dream) I realize that Im sitting in class and my balls or something are hanging out of my pants, and a feeling of embarrassment on par with something I haven't experienced since grade school comes over me.

Sorry to hear about your ankle. I hope it heals well. I fell off a bluff about 4 weeks ago and sprained mine--- ice, elevation, ace bandage, and Tylenol.

I'd say your DC's giving you medical advice is simply you accessing your own mind for a simple and common answer to a hurt ankle. It's not like you haven't heard to take anti-inflammatories and elevate an injury.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”