My lucid dream become true. Is it normal?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Kosky33

Re: My lucid dream become true. Is it normal?

Postby Kosky33 » 08 Apr 2017 08:11

Well it's the subconscious. We really don't even fully understand it. But some weird stuff goes on there & if most say they don't have fucked up dreams they're lying. I know I've had dreams that just go beyond reason but I know I'm not crazy. As far as dream spying of course it's going to be met with resistance,that's if they believe you. Then you have to convince them you're just floating around watching people play checkers. Anyone with that ability who tells people they're doing anything otherwise is gonna be treated with hostility for invading privacy. I still don't really fully understand it. I've read up on similar stuff the CIA uses for spying & have a idea this is what technique you're talking about. I dont know if this is what's occuring with me, only with seeing the future instead. In any case I wouldn't worry to much what people think,I don't. At least I think I don't. Sometimes I think I say too much. I've never been one to worry too much what others think though because I know myself,what I've seen,done,ect.....Let's just say I believe there's alot to life we don't know and leave it at that.

Kosky33

Postby Kosky33 » 08 Apr 2017 13:02

I had a pretty crazy dream last night if you're interested in hearing it.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 08 Apr 2017 16:47

Kosky33 wrote:Well it's the subconscious. We really don't even fully understand it. But some weird stuff goes on there & if most say they don't have fucked up dreams they're lying. I know I've had dreams that just go beyond reason but I know I'm not crazy. As far as dream spying of course it's going to be met with resistance,that's if they believe you. Then you have to convince them you're just floating around watching people play checkers. Anyone with that ability who tells people they're doing anything otherwise is gonna be treated with hostility for invading privacy. I still don't really fully understand it. I've read up on similar stuff the CIA uses for spying & have a idea this is what technique you're talking about. I dont know if this is what's occuring with me, only with seeing the future instead. In any case I wouldn't worry to much what people think,I don't. At least I think I don't. Sometimes I think I say too much. I've never been one to worry too much what others think though because I know myself,what I've seen,done,ect.....Let's just say I believe there's alot to life we don't know and leave it at that.

Well "maybe" I've used dream spying a few times to watch the neighbors in their backyards, but they don't really seem to mind that I do that. Also my hearing is more than capable of detecting about 75% of what they are doing in their backyard and in their house anyways, so they cannot really hide anything from me anyways.
I did have an incident in my dream journal once where I had some Islamic people making threatening comments and threatening to have my dream journal banned, and while I didn't know if my friends and I actually spied on them when I mentioned some of the things they said in a secret meeting in a hidden cave between Pakistan and Afghanistan, it is possible we might have.
Well I am not usually treated with very much hostility in that way usually, I've usually just gotten flat out accused of either spoiling movies, being a witness, or seeing something on the scene when I should have told someone. There were only really a handful that actually believed I was using some form of dream spying at all: my friends, and my boss. Also I am probably not treated with hostility as much because I have no romantic attraction, so I wouldn't have any intention of doing anything wrong if I went anywhere, would I?
Also I think my ultra sense of smell, if anything, would probably attract more attention than the spying would if the spying was even a legit ability. The sense of smell is a legit ability I have in real life, because it can detect the differences between different objects, plants, people, and things. I am sure greedy people would be after an ability like this, because it can also be used to tell the difference between different body scents and plants or where hidden metals/ores or even mushrooms are located.
Last edited by lucidé on 09 Apr 2017 02:38, edited 1 time in total.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Kosky33

Postby Kosky33 » 08 Apr 2017 22:50

Obviously the idea of somebody being able to watch someone through dreams is going to make some people nervous. How they choose to react to it & how you react to that is totally up to you. I wouldn't let it get to you. If they choose not to believe you,you still know what's real just as I know that my precog dreams are real. If they react with hostility it's probably out of fear. As far as the heightened senses i could see that. A Jack Russell terrier can hear a mole digging underground from a quarter mile away & the human body is really complex so that doesn't surprise me.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 09 Apr 2017 00:00

Kosky33 wrote:Obviously the idea of somebody being able to watch someone through dreams is going to make some people nervous. How they choose to react to it & how you react to that is totally up to you. I wouldn't let it get to you. If they choose not to believe you,you still know what's real just as I know that my precog dreams are real. If they react with hostility it's probably out of fear. As far as the heightened senses i could see that. A Jack Russell terrier can hear a mole digging underground from a quarter mile away & the human body is really complex so that doesn't surprise me.

Well at least I have better things to do than many of the users would if they ended up getting lucky and using dream spying. If dream spying was a superpower rather than a luck based ability, I think 75% of them would rather spend their time spying on undraped females than do anything terribly useful, which I would hope they wouldn't have the indecency to spy on me during the times I was undraped. Nothing to see here!
Both abilities are about as real as winning the lottery or getting 777 on the slot machines, I don't doubt in this at all. If the users or anyone else don't believe that the laws of probability are real, then that's their problem.
I have the extremely sensitive hearing as well as the smell. Although because the hearing comes with a terrible responsibility, I do tend to tell users "be careful what you wish for", when it comes to superpowers in the real world. Loud sounds will cause a great pain much worse than that of taking a heavy hit. This is how I know because I have the super sensitive hearing, that if any superpower ended up being real, it would cause unwanted scientific results, and they may even be painful for the user.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Kosky33

Postby Kosky33 » 09 Apr 2017 01:41

Yeah, I'm sure some people would be tempted with taboo nature of watching people undress but I'd like to think I have a little more decency than that. I know people say this all time but I love & respect my girlfriend so that really doesn't interest me. If I was that hard up for sexual gratification there's always the I internet but like I said,that doesn't interest me. If I did have that ability I would probably view rock concerts for free,though most of the artists I'd like to see are dead.And to be quite honest with you,dream spying would probably scare the hell outta me. I know the precog dreams do! And being endowed with super hearing would seem more like a curse. I know that this forum is for strictly lucid dreams but I'm I apologise if I get off topic sometimes. I've been dealing with some personal issues,as we all do. And like I said,for the most part I despise social media. For my own reasons so no offense to anybody on here. I've actually found this site quite appealing because dreams are so important to me & it seems I've found people who can relate. It's not so much that I dislike social media as it is Facebook. I've just got my issues with Facebook,that's all.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 09 Apr 2017 02:35

Kosky33 wrote:Yeah, I'm sure some people would be tempted with taboo nature of watching people undress but I'd like to think I have a little more decency than that. I know people say this all time but I love & respect my girlfriend so that really doesn't interest me. If I was that hard up for sexual gratification there's always the I internet but like I said,that doesn't interest me. If I did have that ability I would probably view rock concerts for free,though most of the artists I'd like to see are dead.And to be quite honest with you,dream spying would probably scare the hell outta me. I know the precog dreams do! And being endowed with super hearing would seem more like a curse. I know that this forum is for strictly lucid dreams but I'm I apologise if I get off topic sometimes. I've been dealing with some personal issues,as we all do. And like I said,for the most part I despise social media. For my own reasons so no offense to anybody on here. I've actually found this site quite appealing because dreams are so important to me & it seems I've found people who can relate. It's not so much that I dislike social media as it is Facebook. I've just got my issues with Facebook,that's all.

I feel the same, except I don't really have any attraction. I don't see the problem in just making friends with both genders, even if some people see me as ill for thinking that way.
I used to go to movies while dream meshing with some friends in some of my lucid dreams (they also had some incidents with dream spying), so I understand how that feels. It was quite fun to lucid dream about going into the movies for free as a teenager. Since I disbanded with that group of friends years and the friend that enjoyed going to the movies died, I haven't really wanted to go to a movie in a lucid dream as much anymore.
The dream spying doesn't really frighten me that much. I personally think the intangibility I have while in 1st person is probably a bit more peculiar than the spying. Like when I was dream spying in a rainstorm, I was watching all the characters get wet and the rain was bouncing off of them, but I wasn't getting wet at all. The rain just fell right through my dream body.

AzorDahai

Postby AzorDahai » 16 May 2017 17:09

Yeah its happened to me countless times, I can't remember when it started but I've been aware of my lucid dreams and deja vu moments since middle school (I'm 19 now). I've even questioned my sanity and whether I was making things up but this is reassuring thanks for sharing.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”