My lucid dream become true. Is it normal?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Kosky33

Re: My lucid dream become true. Is it normal?

Postby Kosky33 » 04 Apr 2017 20:38

Hey Lucide, As far as the dreams that come true, whether its dreamspying or precog, they always have a certain quality to them I recognize. Its kind of like where my other dreams im in my body walking around alot of times in control but the control can vary from little to full control. But in the precog dreams or whatever they are, its like watching a movie while floating outside my body & those dreams are akways vivid like im there seeing it in front of my eyes. As far as being scared of them, sometimes they terrify me. A few of the ones that have had that precog quality have been apocalyptic but thankfully none of those ones have come to pass & I hope never will.Its only because the other ones have that those ones frighten me so. Pertaining to the sleep paralysis, ive never found an effective way to deal with it.Not only has this happened while asleep but also while seemingly awake before I had even fallen asleep while still being able to see all my real life surroundings but also see stuff like death.So much that Ive convinced myself these things are demonic.Though when younger I was able to deal with these entities in dreams by conjuring up bubbles that would carry me high out of their reach or other stuff like that. Also I was wondering if some of these sleeping supplements for dreaming help with sleep in general & help getting restful sleep as Ive tried every pharmacological pill under the sun for sleep without success.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 05 Apr 2017 01:42

The SP is only as demonic as your subconscious imagines it to be. If like a dream you become aware of it and fight the demons, it should work in the same way as fighting a lucid nightmare.
As far as the precog dreams, it appears you are in 3rd person perspective. 3rd person perspective is when you are watching things as awareness only. As if you were watching it on a 3D movie.
It may seem weird, but my experiences with dream spying have all been 1st person perspective, or I am inside of a dream body and can interact and move in it.
I wouldn't let the negative precog dreams scare you in the least. I have had a few unpleasant incidents with dream spying before. I don't let the few negative experiences ruin the positive experiences I've had with it.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Kosky33

Postby Kosky33 » 06 Apr 2017 18:57

I understand what youre saying but if the dreams i have are precog which i dont know for sure then it would be impossible for me to interfere in the dream because if its the future set in stone then how can I alter that in dream. Thats why I think its 3rd perspective because its was to come & im only viewing it. With the nightmares & night terrors Ive always been able to bite my finger for pain to see if I was dreaming but alot of times when I became aware of the dream thats when the sleep paralysis kicked in. Or when I would try to confront demon in dream he'd raise his hand & id be speechless,paralysed,& suffocated. Also like I said before,do you know of any of these lucid dream suppliments that are also good for restful sleep. Also dont know whats scam & whats not.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 06 Apr 2017 22:46

Kosky33 wrote:I understand what youre saying but if the dreams i have are precog which i dont know for sure then it would be impossible for me to interfere in the dream because if its the future set in stone then how can I alter that in dream. Thats why I think its 3rd perspective because its was to come & im only viewing it. With the nightmares & night terrors Ive always been able to bite my finger for pain to see if I was dreaming but alot of times when I became aware of the dream thats when the sleep paralysis kicked in. Or when I would try to confront demon in dream he'd raise his hand & id be speechless,paralysed,& suffocated. Also like I said before,do you know of any of these lucid dream suppliments that are also good for restful sleep. Also dont know whats scam & whats not.

I understand how you feel with the precog dreams. With the dream spying lucid dreams, despite the fact I am in first person, I am unable to interfere either, because I am intangible (people and objects just phase right through me) and undetectable (I cannot be seen or heard, except by animals, that handicapped kid, and babies). This makes it so I cannot interfere with anything currently going on. While I really hate that I cannot step in and stop what's going on, it is what it is.
I usually eat bananas. I heard because of the natural B6 vitamin they are really good for lucid dreaming.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Kosky33

Postby Kosky33 » 07 Apr 2017 05:04

Lucide,I've heard that reoccurring dreams are your subconscious trying to tell you something. I don't know for sure but I have had a dream many times of me dying in an nuclear explosion.
Its always the same & scares the hell outta me but now I wonder if its just my subconscious speaking to me. In any case, I look forward to your input. You seem very intelligent & know alot in thus subject.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 07 Apr 2017 05:20

Kosky33 wrote:Lucide,I've heard that reoccurring dreams are your subconscious trying to tell you something. I don't know for sure but I have had a dream many times of me dying in an nuclear explosion.
Its always the same & scares the hell outta me but now I wonder if its just my subconscious speaking to me. In any case, I look forward to your input. You seem very intelligent & know alot in thus subject.

I don't think that means anything. I've had lucid dreams that there's been an earthquake in Utah. After the quake, I am helping out some characters who are lost and don't know where they are, except I never find out what exactly my fate was.
Dreams and lucid dreams are just dreams, although Utah is expecting an earthquake anytime, and whatever happens when that natural disaster hits happens.

Kosky33

Postby Kosky33 » 07 Apr 2017 12:07

Alot of dreams have come true but I know most people would never believe. The only ones who do are the ones who are there when the deja vu or aura strikes & I can tell them what will happen. So I mostly keep my dreams to myself, when have been mostly bad. But now that I found this site, I feel there are people I can share with. And at the same time sharpen my lucid dreamer skills so I can gain control over these nightmares & night terrors that have plagued me since childhood.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 07 Apr 2017 16:16

Kosky33 wrote:Alot of dreams have come true but I know most people would never believe. The only ones who do are the ones who are there when the deja vu or aura strikes & I can tell them what will happen. So I mostly keep my dreams to myself, when have been mostly bad. But now that I found this site, I feel there are people I can share with. And at the same time sharpen my lucid dreamer skills so I can gain control over these nightmares & night terrors that have plagued me since childhood.

You should learn how to lucid dream. Even if you have the precog dreams, there is no reason you cannot turn them into a lucid dream, and know they are dreams. Even when I have had incidents of dream spying, I have been in 1st person, because I have been aware of my dreams before.
I have a dream journal full of the lucid dreams I have had before, many of which are the incidents of dream spying I have had in the past (I had to edit some of the details out, because some of the users on LiveJournal complained at me either for spoilers or for other reasons. I even got threatened once by angry Islams.). Unfortunately, I feel like I cannot share them on this website, because I would get criticized for doing so.

Kosky33

Postby Kosky33 » 07 Apr 2017 22:46

Yeah Lucide, I know what you mean. I obviously wondered whether it was a good idea to tell a bunch of people on the web that my dreams have come true. But I figured hell with it, its a site on dreams and lucid dreams. I figured someone could relate. Youre obviously smart & seem very respectful of everyone & their opinions so if they dont respect yours then screw them. Its only social media. To tell you the truth, I hate social media.No disrespect to those who enjoy it. I recently just deactivated facebook because I only went on it once every 3 months. As far as lucid dreaming Ive been doing that for years.When you spend your childhood to adulthood suffering from nightmares & false awakenings in nightmares becomes 2nd nature to identify dream signs.A big one for me since I was young was biting my thumb & if I felt no pressure then I knew I was asleep. But as far as in full control flying and what not lucid dreams, Ive only experienced a couple of those. Where I could fly, teleport, or manipulate things. Thats what im trying to learn now.The techniques I guess.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 08 Apr 2017 00:57

Well at least you are receiving more respect over it than I did over my dream spying ones 10 years ago. I managed to get banned from a dreaming website for talking about them because it freaked the users out on there.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”