Almost Met My Subconsious Mind! (2nd Lucid Dream)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
MysticalMeadows

Almost Met My Subconsious Mind! (2nd Lucid Dream)

Postby MysticalMeadows » 06 Apr 2017 05:54

Last night I had my second lucid dream, and I was so close to meeting my subconscious mind! Here's how the lucid dream went down. So I was in my bathroom in my house just looking at my reflection in a mirror. I then asked myself "am I dreaming?" and realized I was in a dream. My face kind of morphed a little bit for a second. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so for whatever reason I just farted really hard and loudly. I then left the bathroom and went into a bedroom in my house where my dad and brother were. I told them "you're in my dream!". They didn't really respond. I then asked my dad "what is the meaning of life" hoping that I could communicate to my subconscious mind through him. (don't ask me why I asked that question, I was just curious. xD) He didn't respond. I then shouted out "what is my purpose in life!?". There was no response, so I asked something along the lines of "subconscious mind, what is my purpose in life!?". I then left the bedroom and to my surprise there was a man with his back turned towards to me just standing there not moving an inch. I thought without a doubt that this must of been a dream character representing my subconscious mind to talk to me. As I was just about to talk to him, my alarm went off in real life and it woke me up.. I was kind of annoyed because I was so close to finding out my purpose in life straight from the source. But that's ok, I'm just super happy that I had another lucid dream. :D
Last edited by MysticalMeadows on 11 Apr 2017 00:39, edited 1 time in total.

Price

Re: Almost Met My Subconsious Mind! (2nd Lucid Dream)

Postby Price » 06 Apr 2017 07:16

I like your line of questioning. Sure flying is great and all, but I am much more fascinated with interacting with my subconscious to understand some of the larger, deeper questions.

I hope you do get to meet your subconsciousness and do get to ask some of your questions.

Good Luck.

MysticalMeadows

Re: Almost Met My Subconsious Mind! (2nd Lucid Dream)

Postby MysticalMeadows » 06 Apr 2017 18:07

Price wrote:I like your line of questioning. Sure flying is great and all, but I am much more fascinated with interacting with my subconscious to understand some of the larger, deeper questions.

I hope you do get to meet your subconsciousness and do get to ask some of your questions.

Good Luck.
Thanks man! I'm definitely with you. I'm much more interested in the deeper more interesting information that can be obtained rather than pointless activities that won't necessarily benefit me in the long run if that makes any sense.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”