odd erotic dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

odd erotic dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 06 Apr 2017 16:18

I was listening to my Victor Borge CD as I was sleeping, but he wasn't in my dream. I was also fantasizing about Leonard Nimoy the way he looked in the 1971 movie, Catlow. Damn, he was so gorgeous in *that*! Especially what the fans saw at the 30 minute mark! MM-MM-MM!

I was walking down a hallway in what looked like a 19th century house or hotel, I couldn't tell which. At the end of it, I saw an open door and I went through it; behind it was a bedroom.

In it, I saw a man and a woman in bed together, making love. He's giving her oral sex and I can see it all, but I'm all the way on the other side of the room and close enough to see, too.

I'm getting pretty aroused and orgasm right there, but it's a different sensation than what I'm used to feeling; it feels like a tingling sensation right on my clitoris, but I don't feel that very often, just a "melting"?/tugging?, dropping sensation. I begin to feel light-headed and drop to my knees. The floor had been bare wood when I first entered the room, but it now has carpet on it. I wake up and still feel the tingling. My clitoris feels hard to the touch, and I masturbate to "relieve myself".

DreamerMan99

Re: odd erotic dream

Postby DreamerMan99 » 07 Apr 2017 03:51

Good luck,
Dream on.

Nickfan40

Re: odd erotic dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 07 Apr 2017 15:50

Thanks! I would have "done it" with *Spock*, too, but then again, so would many other women. I've already done it with Dr. MCcoy (or was that Deforest Kelley? I could never tell), in a dream.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”