Accidentally had my first WILD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Cdwoods

Accidentally had my first WILD

Postby Cdwoods » 15 Apr 2017 03:35

Today, while I was trying to take a nap, I accidentally had my first WILD. While I was daydreaming myself to sleep as I normally do, when I lost control of the daydream, I suddenly became aware I was falling asleep. This is when things got crazy. I heard a super loud buzzing which felt like it was reverberating through my bones, and saw crazy hexagons of colors cover every part of my vision, rapidly moving. Then suddenly after that, I felt my body sink piece by piece into the bed within a few seconds before I suddenly felt as if I was shooting through a rainbow hexagon tunnel at high force, pulling against my face. Then everything suddenly went black, me back in bed. Of course this was a dream bed, and I went on an OBE adventure from there. Does anybody know the best way to replicate this? Because I struggle with WILDs, so it felt great to have one, even if by accident.

DreamerMan99

Re: Accidentally had my first WILD

Postby DreamerMan99 » 16 Apr 2017 19:05

Try to do whatever you did to make that happen!
The easiest way seems to be to not get too excited from a WILD. Once I learned to better control my emotions during that crazy woosh feeling while falling asleep, I was able to get into a dream. Get yourself into a deep relaxation and it will happen again with practice.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”