Interpreting message from dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Tashebur

Interpreting message from dreams

Postby Tashebur » 18 Apr 2017 16:34

My last dream didn't turn lucid, in fact I've only had one. But the hundreds of others have been insane, like watching a movie.
It was so intense, started off in a car, in the passenger seat. and I was about five or six years old.
I am not me by the way, I don't know who's point of view I'm seeing here.
A man comes, opens the door, and I felt he was the father of the child, and all he said to the child was that they can't go together, the child must go alone.
A voice appears in My head, "beyond the reek" and suddenly I stand in a windy desert, and next to me there's a samurai woman with warpaint crossing over her eye from one side to the other.
We go together and old haunted women in bikinis with their skin full of blisters, hovers a few inches above the sand.
I am me at this point the child is gone now don't know what happened. The same voice, louder this time yet whispering carefully repeats "beyond the reek" and the floating woman splits her jaw so big her face disappears, all I see is the deep dark hole were her mouth was.
She jams it shut on my left wrist and I wake up.

So.. Beyond the reek, any suggestions?
I did a quick Google search and ended up on a page selling books, poetry on tidal dreams !

Mythos

Re: Interpreting message from dreams

Postby Mythos » 19 Apr 2017 04:12

Hello. What an amazing batch of symbolism in that dream. You could ponder that one for weeks if you really wanted to. 'Beyond the reek'. I can tell you the first thing that popped into my mind upon reading it but that doesn't mean I know what it really means for you. To me, reek is associated with an unbearable stench. If this were my dream I'd think it was telling me to face the unbearable, maybe something intangible, and get past it or at least around it to something waiting beyond. The disfigured women in the dreams, to me, speak of issues with women or perhaps my feminine aspect of self. Perhaps that aspect is out of balance? Over all it feels like a dream trying to tell me to encounter an issue and evolve past it.
Wishing you pleasant days and lucid nights.

Tashebur

Re: Interpreting message from dreams

Postby Tashebur » 01 May 2017 08:55

Mythos wrote:Hello. What an amazing batch of symbolism in that dream. You could ponder that one for weeks if you really wanted to. 'Beyond the reek'. I can tell you the first thing that popped into my mind upon reading it but that doesn't mean I know what it really means for you. To me, reek is associated with an unbearable stench. If this were my dream I'd think it was telling me to face the unbearable, maybe something intangible, and get past it or at least around it to something waiting beyond. The disfigured women in the dreams, to me, speak of issues with women or perhaps my feminine aspect of self. Perhaps that aspect is out of balance? Over all it feels like a dream trying to tell me to encounter an issue and evolve past it.

- First, thank you so much for sharing your view and knowledge on this. I am moved by your words.
What you say is very, very on point. As I have had through my years a very hard to explain relationship with women. And yes I think you are right about being out of balance. My girlfriend lives very far away and we want to live our lives together but as of now this is not possible, but I'm working on it. I can see clearly. The reek is something with me going vegan I think. I started eating only vegan food for about 4 months now.

Anyways, I appreciate you doing this. It is very helpful and I don't know how to thank you expect writing it many Times I guess.
Thank you

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”