Dream in a Train

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
amyramoon

Dream in a Train

Postby amyramoon » 21 Apr 2017 13:42

I was in a train which was going across a bridge with many people and it hit me that I was dreaming, so I announced it out loud and the person behind me was like: "It's a very deep sleep." which was a good sign considering the deeper the sleep, the longer the dream will last! I almost got too excited and was on the verge of waking up so I turned my head quickly trying to make eye contact with everyone on the train, and I calmed down. The city we entered was colorful with tall colorful buildings with markets along the road. The train went into a building and started to become smaller, so at one point, I was going down isles of a shopping center picking up bags on free chips: garlic frito twists. They didn't taste good so I binned them. When I got off the train, I was lead to a door and it was an apartment suite with the lights off. I went into the bathroom and got washed up, realized I had to urinate, but held off considering I knew I was actually lying in bed and nothing good could come of that. When I got out, the apartment was still dark so I flipped on around 5 or so switches along the wall and the lights slowly flickered on to reveal a collection of people making themselves at home. The apartment was well designed with a living area followed by a corner kitchen with all the amenities, spacious and friendly. As is familiar, I got myself to float a few feet off the floor into the air, and looked up to see an opening in the ceiling where I could gain altitude, but I got distracted. For some reason, I was naked, which in the past in dreams I aimed to do by trying to take off my clothes, but then I realized there were children present, so I got clothes to materialize over my body. I took a seat against the wall on the carpet, and dozed off, the dream losing clarity, and woke up.

Price

Re: Dream in a Train

Postby Price » 24 Apr 2017 23:32

I like how you dozed of to sleep in your dream and that caused you to wake up.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”