First Time in a Few Years

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
chefincarlos

First Time in a Few Years

Postby chefincarlos » 26 Apr 2017 07:13

Hello my names Carlos . I just registered and will be introducing myself in the correct blog. But I first wanted to post while this is fresh. I was watching a show on my computer in the Kitchen about a hour ago 6:30am or so my time (Los Angeles) . i started to fall asleep on the chair so I decided to get up and go to bed. A few moments later I started to vibrate very very hard and the longer I let it go the harder it was for me to stop it. Felt like if I kept trying to go to sleep I would die or stop breathing or something. I had this happen to me a few years back every night for a few weeks on. I did some research back then so I was not to startled by it. Going back to today I was close to waking up my girlfriend and asking her if I was shaking or vibrating but I kept telling myself maybe its a obe but its just so damn scary for me to relax. I have done it before where I was able to get past the vibrations I would bounce up and down from the ceiling to my bed over and over. I know this sounds ridiculous . lol. And I swear I was flying in my dreams straight out of my bed room never had I felt so much control . But this time the I could not go more then a few seconds of the vibrations because I felt a light tightness on my neck and if I were going to die . Is this normal? Is it dangerous? Is a doctor consultation needed? Any questions please feel free? Thanks you so much. BTW I'm 27 years old male live in Los Angeles California.
Thank you for the replies and for those who read my post much appreciated :D

24/7/365

Re: First Time in a Few Years

Postby 24/7/365 » 29 Apr 2017 15:14

Hey man, don't let fear stop you. You never know.

chefincarlos

Re: First Time in a Few Years

Postby chefincarlos » 01 May 2017 01:44

I CAN'T HELP IT. No matter how much I try to stay calm . A few seconds of vibrating I have to shake out of it

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”