First lucid dream (I think)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Thorpe

First lucid dream (I think)

Postby Thorpe » 05 May 2017 16:54

I remember waking up this morning, then went back to sleep (can't remember for sure if I performed FILD or not).

I had a dream where I was in a lecture hall working with some other students. Then I spoke to myself saying 'This is a dream'. This made me realise I was actually dreaming. I looked out the window, and the trees seemed to sharpen into a crystal clear image. I then exited the lecture hall and went up and kissed a woman (just because I could). Then I got down on the ground and rubbed my face against the carpet, and it felt real, which is when I think I woke up.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world". - Alec Guinness as Ben Kenobi.
"And bombs are dropped on fighting cats,
and childrens' dreams are run with rats."

The Who - Helpless Dancer

Oneiropagida

Re: First lucid dream (I think)

Postby Oneiropagida » 16 May 2017 22:37

:D yes!!! You did have a lucid dream!! My first one was similar, except that I was in my room, but the steps of realization (like the sharper image and the feel of the carpet etc) were the same! Welcome to our world!
Dream on....

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”