Multi Dimensional Spy

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Price

Multi Dimensional Spy

Postby Price » 06 May 2017 09:25

I was reading a book in bed and started to hallucinate. So I put the book down and started to witness the hallucinations. Suddenly I WILD. I was swimming into the blackness, down. I started to see my hands and figure, then I saw vaguely a window that I swam through. I suddenly popped through a mirror and was in a castle. It was beautiful. It had a Edwardian/Goth/Cyborpunk feel to it. A princess appeared and started to tour me around the castle. I went out to a balcony and saw the whole kingdom stretch below me. It was awe inspiring. It was just so huge.

I met the queen, who immediately knew who I was. I was a dreamer. She slips me a piece of paper and says into my ear. I am the only one who can travel to the other dimensions. She tells me that I must look in the cabinet drawer in his bathroom. I realize that my stay there was over. I leave through the mirror I came in on.

I think i wake up, back at home and then something triggers that this is a false awakening. No I am still dreaming. I walk into an elevator with three other people. We start to go up and I slam on the emergency stop button. I pull out the secret piece of paper that the queen gives me and start to read it. I quickly realize that I am not going to be able to read it, so I hand it to one of the people in the elevator and ask them to read it. It basically say go to the cabinet drawer in his bathroom. I think "Go to the Cabinat Drawer in his bathroom" and teleport.

I end up in a military facility and people are fighting. I quickly have to choose as side because they to fighting sides notice me and both sides will attack me if I do nothing. I pick the side of this rogue (truthfully because he was handsome,and outnumbered) I quickly kill the other people because I let their bullets phase through me. I find the guy and he tells me that he is a multidimensional spy and that there is a war between dimensions. that they recruit lucid dreamers because they are the only beings that can travel between dimensions. I tell him, ok I am in. We teleport to another dimension that is not at war and am in a secret hideout full of occult symbols and spells. We break into this chamber that has a crystal ball in it. The spy who is with me can't get it to work, so I tell him I can do it. I look into the crystal ball and it shows me what everyone is thinking. I check to see if the spy has been lying to me, and he seems to be telling me the truth. I check the crystal ball against myself and ask If I am lying (to see if I can trust the crystal ball) and It shows me a mirror image of myself. (This was trippy because I saw that yes I am looking at myself, but I did not look like who I look like in real life. I simultaneously knew it was me and not me)

I told the crystal ball to take me the "cabinet drawer in his bathroom". We teleport again. Finally I am in this bathroom in a mansion. The spy is with me and tells me we are in the correct location. I go to the bathroom and open the drawer and find a drawer full of rings. I take one and put it on and suddenly everyone is in love with me. It is a magic ring that makes everyone fall in love with you when you wear it. I know that this is what the queen has sent me to discover. That this person has too much power and with this ring could easily take over multi dimension, not just his own. So I steal the ring. I end up abusing this power for a while.

Suddenly I get caught by the original owner of the ring. This is a necromancer who brings back the dead. He basically was a skeleton with rotting flesh all over his body. It was terrifying and horrifying. It was so real and vivid. I knew it was a dream, but way too real. I got control of myself and instead of running away I went up to the guy and hugged him. We "Hugged it out" for a while until the evil scary energy of the dream went away and he was just a horrifying necromancer, but it didn't bother me. He told me that the Queen was the bad person and Yes they were at war, but she was the one I should betray. I decided since I didn't really know any of them that the best thing to do was to take the ring so no one would have it.

I teleported away. One of the last dreams I teleported into was that I was still a spy and went into a war zone there were twenty hostages that needed to be freed and I got them all near me and teleported them into another dream that was much safer. It was pretty cool, I created a whirlpool of reality around me and sucked all of these people into another safer dream with me.

I shortly there after woke up.

Interpretation Notes:
I was struck with how long this lucid dream was. There was a handful of times that I thought I was waking up, and it turned into a lucid dream. I remember thinking in the lucid dream, wow this is really long.

I also didn't have a goal in this dream so the logic of the dream kind of carried me along. I was totally convinced that I was accessing different dimensions through my dreams and that they were not just dreams, but other levels of reality.

I also had a lot me sex with people and the spy, but it interrupted the flow of telling the dream, and no one wants to hear about that kind of stuff.

ThePurple

Re: Multi Dimensional Spy

Postby ThePurple » 10 May 2017 19:38

Awesome!
I was reading a book in bed and started to hallucinate.
What book? Does the plot of your dream relate?

It shows me a mirror image of myself. (This was trippy because I saw that yes I am looking at myself, but I did not look like who I look like in real life. I simultaneously knew it was me and not me)
I know that feel. How were you different? What did it feel like?

I also had a lot me sex
Yeah, this part gave you away:
So I steal the ring. I end up abusing this power for a while.
;)

Price

Re: Multi Dimensional Spy

Postby Price » 11 May 2017 01:41

I was reading a book on the philosophy and politics of Anarchy and my hallucinations were actually from earlier in the day. I was working with some kids earlier in the day, and as I was reading the book I started to hear kids playing in the background. Suddenly I heard a loud kid's voice shout my name. It was then that I realized that I should stop reading and try to WILD.

I can't quiet remember what I looked like in the dream. It was mean, but I had black hair instead of blond hair, and I was younger. Now that I think of it, it is pretty trippy to think about how a dream creates a body for us based on our subconscious image of ourselves. I have to think about that for a while.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”