I don't want to wake up.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
wanderer

I don't want to wake up.

Postby wanderer » 18 May 2017 09:00

Hi!

I had this dream last year january, I know I was lucid dreaming but strangely I don't want to wake up. Everything's so real, the breeze of the wind, the view of the sky, the color was nothing like a dream... it's like HD, so real. At first I thought I wan on a different world before realizing it was a dream. It was a very beautiful afternoon, about half an hour before dusk. I was mesmerized by the moon. I was just staring at it never minding the surrounding, I was about to hit by a truck but then I ignored it knowing I was dreaming. SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.... then I saw my lil sis and mom coming on my way, I thought to myself "don't go here, I will wake up if you're near me." But they still went. :(
AND I SPEND THE LAST SECOND OF MY DREAM STARING AT THE MOON...

have you ever felt these kind of feeling inside your dream?? isn't strange? sometimes I even heard a song that I never heard, and still hear it when I wake up.

I attached somewhat similar to the view of the moon.. it's just the moon in my dream was more vibrant and enchanting.
Attachments
moon.jpg
moon.jpg (37.79 KiB) Viewed 181 times
"don't find me, I'm a wanderer."

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”