Sending an e-mail in a dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Ar Yan

Sending an e-mail in a dream

Postby Ar Yan » 22 May 2017 19:36

"Trying to send myself an e-mail"

I am some sort of Internet cafe. It is empty. It looks futuristic. Although equipment looks dirty. I am trying to get my bearings strait. The surroundings actually looks like a bunch of computer-wallpapers that I downloaded. I feel I am conscious in my dream. Wake up slightly and getting back in the dream again. I realise I am dreaming. I dare to say I have a smile on my face because I love this. I look at the computers and suddenly realise that I could sent myself an e-mail. I feel I get an adrenaline rush. I have to be very careful not to wake up because of it. I sit behind one of the computers. I think I can read the screen but I can't. I get closer but the screen gets blurry. I know it is not going to happen... Is this like a protection mechanism?

This is a lucid dream I will never forget. Because it has so much potential. It could make for a great novella. So I wrote it down. Now sharing with you. Don't steal it! If you do, at least give me some credits... :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”