I was in, but dragged out!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DreamJourney07

I was in, but dragged out!

Postby DreamJourney07 » 14 Jun 2017 12:42

Okay. So I've been on and off with lucid dreaming for 5+ years. My problem was that I wasn't as comitted, but this time i have a dream journal and i am doing reality checks. Last night i did the WBTB technique. Eventually sleep paralysis hit me and i knew what to do. I did the floating separation method and I was able to float into my dream world. But then i screamed "i am lucid dreaming!" (I know, silly mistake) and i floated back down (i felt so weightless) and was dragged towards the ground. My body had no feeling i was like a ghost. Then i had no control of the dreams i had afterwards. So for a second i had some control. Does anyone know any ways I can really take control. I want more control of the world, what i say, and my emotions. Ive had this experience before but i floated in and was sent right back out without saying anything, so i know i am making progress. Any way to help me stay in and take control? Also it was blurry.

DreamerMan99

Re: I was in, but dragged out!

Postby DreamerMan99 » 16 Jun 2017 03:20

It's mostly subconscious self doubt. It's a reflection of your own self limiting beliefs. My tip? Before you go to bed, make up a mantra to repeat in your head. "I, whatever your name is, am 100% in control of my dreams, no matter what conscious state I am in" or something. You really have to believe it. Remember, nothing is actually holding you back. Just your own head!
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”