watch what you buy

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dbz

watch what you buy

Postby dbz » 16 Jun 2017 10:41

I once had this dream where i was being bothered by my past stepdad whenever i slept. He would appear in a room and his eyes would always be red the room would be red everything just resonated that colour and i would get a fright and shiver. i couldnt speak and the fear gribbed me. I tried to control it but to no avail, i used the name of jesus but to no avail, it had no effect. Once i ran out the house and took deep breathes when outside. As i was about to return for a second round i was met by little kids who seemed too hypedactive for their size and they told me that i should say "In the name of those of Life!". What? I went back inside and practised this and it seemed to have some effect but it didnt really do anything extraordinary. Now i was confused.

This went on for almost 2 months. One day as i was sitting by myself listening to music through my headphones i got the urge to take them off. I did so and i started to ask myself why am i listening to music, i didnt know why perhaps cause i was bored, then i anaylsed the headphones.

They were red with a skull on each side and some gothic design, i was shocked and couldnt believe it. it made perfect sense as i would fall asleep while listening to music amd would just leave the handphones on the side the pillow. The headphones manipulated the way i perceived things in my sleep, i was so angry and immediately burnt the headphones from then on i would see my dad and he would be normal again. The bed would be fine and the colour red was history.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”