exploding head dream?/dog bite/ice cream parlor

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

exploding head dream?/dog bite/ice cream parlor

Postby Nickfan40 » 27 Jun 2017 18:31

I had this dream just last night. I was playing games on Facebook from 8pm-9pm, ate some peanut butter with graham crackers at about 10:30. I listened to an ocean wave cd as I was drifting off to sleep. I think maybe the "exploding head dream" was caused by that:

I heard my mother calling my name. It was so real that I thought she was really calling me, but I didn't get up. I saw strange shapes and colors swirling, but my eyes were closed. I heard thumping and banging noises coming from outside. At first, I though people were doing construction in the middle of the night, but then I realized it was a dream. I tossed and turned, but the noise came back when I put my ear to the pillow. The noise was so loud that I could *feel* it all over me!

In the middle of the night, I was walking down the street where I live. About a third of the way down, a big black dog jumps on me out of nowhere, knocks me down, and bites me on the hand. Even though I have never been bitten by a dog, the bite didn't feel like a real dog bite, and I don't see blood. I try to pull away, but then stop. The owner of the dog comes up and gets it off me. I was having my period last night, so maybe that's why the dog attacked me. It may have been a vicious dog, because they don't like the smell of blood. When I was 6 years old, I saw a pit bull bite a girl that was running down the street. She was either having her period, sweating, or was on steroids.

I am walking down the street in broad daylight and go into an ice cream parlor; it seems strange that no one is there. I see now that it is the Dairy Queen, even though I never saw the sign. I am about to help myself to a large chocolate dip cone, when The Three Stooges come in, and Shemp is first. They all start banging on the counter demanding service. The guys get behind the counter, and start working. I get my ice cream and sit at one of the tables to eat it. More people come in to work. I see a young black guy behind the counter, taking orders as more people file in. When I get home, both refrigerator freezers are full of ice cream. I'm wondering where it came from.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”