Post your first lucid dream here:

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
naturespirit

Post your first lucid dream here:

Postby naturespirit » 30 Jun 2017 02:57

Post the oldest lucid dream you have had that you remember!

Here's mine:
Why is the sky all full of planets? I become lucid. Without bothering to stabilize, I rocket launch myself up into the sky. It is very cloudy and grey now but I continue flying... I now false awaken into a shopping mall!
Proffesor of Oneiromancy

Earn Points!
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19752

goldenrose

Re: Post your first lucid dream here:

Postby goldenrose » 30 Jun 2017 03:14

Interesting first lucid dream! Good idea for a thread.

Mine was when I was about four or five years old:

I'm playing in my front yard, on the countryside. There's my ranch-style house behind me, the gravel driveway to my left. There's a red pickup truck parked in the driveway, with two teenage girls leaning against it, talking to each other.

Suddenly I realize I don't live on the countryside; I live in the suburbs, and I instantly become aware. I become excited and run to the two girls, waving my arms and yelling out "I'm dreaming!" All the excitement causes the dream to collapse, and I wake up.
Darkness is always held up by the light.

Kehoe33

Re: Post your first lucid dream here:

Postby Kehoe33 » 31 Jul 2017 01:32

I've always had vivid dreams, to the point where i almost felt conscious but the first time I actually manipulated a dream I must've been maybe 9ish. I was on top of this tower I had visited in previous dreams. It was raining pretty hard, and all of a sudden I remember this huge dragon just appearing over me (crazy right?). I got so scared I jumped off the tower, but then I freaked because I was falling. So I closed me eyes and just thought of a flag pole, and sure enough, one appeared. I caught it, and then I woke up. It wasn't really an epic dragon fight but it wasn't pretty sweet if you ask me.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”