Messed up first lucid "dream"

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Albeit

Messed up first lucid "dream"

Postby Albeit » 04 Jul 2017 01:13

Hello all, I am new to the forum and created my acccount solely because I was finally successful in lucid "dreaming" last night. The only reason I put that in quotes is because I'm only 75% sure it was a dream, another part of me is saying I was astral projecting but that is why I have come here. But anyways, on with my experience. Before I went to sleep I watched a few videos on lucid dreaming and meditated as well. I then went to sleep normally. When I woke up some hours later, I kept my eyes closed and stayed still in my bed. I then started to see a lot of activity behind my eyelids and I just started to sort of push with my eyes, which eventually made the ringing in my ears intensify greatly and boom! I appeared in my room but it was all very eerie and had a sort of blue tint to it. Immediately I felt the worst fear I've ever felt and some of the strangest sounds that I can't even put to words. I then saw a grotesque figure on my ceiling that had the face of my best friend, it quickly crawled across my ceiling to be directly above me, then down the wall, then crawled on top of me and gave me head? And I felt it too? Like I seriously felt pleasure out of it then I woke up. The whole thing lasted no more than 10 seconds. If you have read this far thank and any response will be appreciated. Thanks. :?:

Anthony123

Re: Messed up first lucid "dream"

Postby Anthony123 » 26 Jul 2017 18:34

I remember messing up my first (and only) Lucid dream I had so far so this was the dream it was like 20 seconde But irl it was 1 hour : I woke up and I had a soccer game, But I was too late so I said like sh*t I'm late so I went back to sleep. Then I suddenly wake up and get my stuff Cuz I just could make it in time to go to the game. I didn't try Lucid dreaming after that Cuz I thought that I just imagined it But everything was really bright and very colorfull. So it was Lucid

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 05 Aug 2017 02:32

Wow Albeit. That was pretty F'ed up. But then again it was a dream. I think, at best, you had a very low level lucid dream because it seems you had no control.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 05 Aug 2017 03:05

Sounds pretty intense. I don't think it was astral projection, but then again I don't think astral projection is real. Sounds like classic sleep paralysis. Often times, my sleep paralysis is that same loud crash, sense of dread, rushing air, and feeling exposed. If you open your eyes, you end up in this odd dream state where you can often hallucinate. Sleep paralysis can give you weight your chest, difficulty breathing, hallucinations, erections, auditory hallucinations, all kinds of crazy shit. Don't be afraid though, just remember that it isn't real. After I came to terms with my sleep paralysis, my horrible nightmarish figures became more neutral things. Now, I often see a large carpenter bee in a crown. Strange, but better than a faceless bitch humping my chest. lol
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”