Two Lucid Dreams plus My Story As a Lucid Dreamer.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HunterClash

Two Lucid Dreams plus My Story As a Lucid Dreamer.

Postby HunterClash » 18 Jul 2017 17:23

First: I am a 12 year old boy, that has a lot of trouble lucid dreaming. I can't WBTB or WILD, I can only DIELD, or spontaneously become lucid. Also, I repeat a mantra a lot. I will tell you my story as a lucid dreamer. Once again, do not criticize me. Thanks.

So, I have been having nightmares about terrorists when I was ~9 yrs. old. I had similar nightmares for so many months, that it made me realize that I was dreaming and then immediately wake up(later I learned it is called a lucidity trigger).

I decided to research this, and this is called a lucid dream. I read about MILD on the first day I decided to research it. All I got was the mantra part. My mantra is "I will lucid dream tonight".

Right before bed that night I took ten sips of water, and after each sip, I repeated my mantra. I was confident. Something amazing happened. On my legit first night of learning about LDing. So here is what happened in my LD.

I started the dream in a non-lucid state. In my house, just came from school. Anyone who knows me personally will tell you that I love airplanes. Saying that now, because what happens next, is I look out the window, and see two Silver American airlines MD-80s, flying about 300 feet above the ground, 10 feet behind each other. Then suddenly SMASH! The back MD-80 picks up speed and slams into the tail of the first one. The forward plane's whole tail section got crippled and crushed, but it continued flying absolutely normally! I thought to myself, that there is definitely something wrong going on, because the back MD-80 stayed in the air in one place, like the time froze. I closed my eyes and opened them. The second plane literally DISAPPEARED without a sound. Then, I realized, I'm dreaming! I instantly ran out the front door, and tried to fly. Yet, I barely lifted off. I also literally fell through the wall of my back yard, and I was naked after the fall(so weird I know). I fought a bear naked, and flew some more, and then I woke up, in the morning, feeling extremely happy with myself.

Looking back at this three years ago, I realized how lucky I was to LD on my first night. After that though, the next lucid dream only came 2 years later when I was 11.

I was at my g-ma's house for summer, it was really cozy TBH. I did nothing to induce the LD. It spontaneously happened. I don't remember how it started, but I remembered that I was in the same room I was sleeping in, lights off, tiny light coming from windows. I was extremely sleepy, and I had a jetpack, and I was half a foot off the ground, slowly moving forward. Suddenly, I get a feeling like someone threw a brick at my head. I WAS DREAMIMG! Everything came into view, clear and vivid, and I teleported to a sunny day in a grass field. I played with legos(LOL id even k why!), flew, became a train. Then, something happened. Something that made me mad, but also made me laugh. I heard an extremely low voice, that I thought was my dad, and my sub conscious was making it low. The voice said, "BORIS! WAKE UP, BORIS! IT IS TWELVE RN! BREAKFAST IS READY! GET UP YOU LAZY!". I felt like I was being shaked by my dad. I cursed in my dream haha xD.

I woke up. It was 8 A.M. No-one was in the room. I died of laughter! The tricks our sub conscious plays on us are always new! The shaking and the voice felt so real!

Thanks for checking out this quick story about me, and my dreams, which took me TWO hours to write on a kindle reader. How's my english for 12 BTW? :P
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”