My first stable lucid dream.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Mindozas

My first stable lucid dream.

Postby Mindozas » 02 Aug 2017 21:54

Tonight i had a lucid dream, i was at my old house in the kitchen, drinking tea with brandy. Reminder-before going to bed i was really excited and I couldn't fall asleep, because I had to wake up at 4am and go fishing with my uncle. And when i was drinking i realized- wait a moment i have to go fishing at 4am and what am I doing here. I did a reality check and became lucid. I jumped out of the window and the first thing I did was tell everyone to go fuck themselfs. I tried to fly, but i just couldn't, i would just fall on my face and fail, so after a couple tries I gave up. This was the most stable lucid dream i ever had. For a moment I just layed on the ground and thought how much mind blowing this is. Then I suddenly though - I have to go and fuck around a bit. So i started walking around trying to find someone and eventually I did. We went to a girls toilet. Then I realized we are not alone, there was three more girls. I only remember how one of them looked, she was blond, a lot of makeup, black lipstick. So I asked - can i kiss you? She said - yes why not? So I did, when when we kissed a lot of her lipstick got on my lips so she got upset. And then I asked the other girl if I can kiss her- she replied no with an ebarassed laughter... And then I left. After that i thought what hour it is, because I had to wake up at 4 am. Then i went to the countryside where i go on weekends. I suddenly woke up, but then I looked at the time and it was 6am , then i tought this can't be happening so I did another reality check and i was still dreaming. Then I forced myself to wake up because i didn't want to be late. And when I wokeup it really was 6am... I had no control in this lucid dream. It was about 15 minutes long, it was really stable, the other lucid dreams i had were no longer than 3 minutes. But I don't understand why I cant' control anything or spawn, maybe I need more practice
Last edited by Mindozas on 06 Aug 2017 08:23, edited 1 time in total.

Sean Jacobs

Re: My first stable lucid dream.

Postby Sean Jacobs » 05 Aug 2017 01:32

Congrats on your LD Mindozas! It sounded pretty fun. Too bad you didn't fly. Flying is so much fun. If you don't mind me making a suggestion; next time you have a lucid dream and fail at flying say out loud, "This is my dream and I can fly like superman!!" and really believe it. Your subconscious will comply with what you believe and you will fly.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 05 Aug 2017 03:12

That's so cool. It brings me joy to imagine your reaction when you attained that lucidity and just laid there in amazement. It reminds me of the first few very lucid dreams I had. Honestly, you may have motivated me to try harder. Recently, reality has been clouding my dreams and I haven't been able to focus. Thanks for this, it was nice to be reminded of the things I once found important.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Mindozas

Postby Mindozas » 05 Aug 2017 15:14

Thanks Jacob, i'll try it out next time. I don't know why but I can't control my lucid dreams. I can just walk around and do whatever i can in real life. That is really annoying.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 06 Aug 2017 05:33

It's just practice. You need to really convince yourself that you have control. It's so embedded in our consciousness that we're out of control and in reality we usually are just passing through most places without interacting with them. It can be hard to break this habit but when you do, you'll be amazed.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”