Crazy dream from someone who doesnt really dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Army61040

Crazy dream from someone who doesnt really dream

Postby Army61040 » 06 Aug 2017 01:11

Last night i fell asleep on the couch and had the weirdest dream ever. Background on me, i am 5'6 and 275lbs. I suffer from anxiety and chronic chest pain. I always feel like im about to have a heart attack and just die. Last night, I had this dream where i felt like my head was literally spinning and like i was going in and out of different dimensions. I felt as if my eyes were rolling around in my head. I was asleep for about 1.5 hrs and woke myself out of it. When i woke up tho i felt really dizzy but could take really deep breathes i usually cant take. It sounds weird and has been kind of freaking me out all day. It felt so real and even today i feel off from it. Any ideas what this might mean or is this some medical thing that i need to get checked out. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

DreamerMan99

Re: Crazy dream from someone who doesnt really dream

Postby DreamerMan99 » 06 Aug 2017 05:25

I have this sometimes when drifting of to sleep, I believe it is sleep paralysis. It feels like my body is attached to a gyroscope and being spun back and forth, almost in a rocking-spinning motion. Sounds like a mix of that and a strange dream. I think you're okay though.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”