SHOCKING DREAM

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HunterClash

SHOCKING DREAM

Postby HunterClash » 07 Aug 2017 15:44

Hey everyone, I just had my third lucid dream, and it was VIHVAHD(vivid)!!

I LOVE FUCKING LUCID DREAMING!

This dream actually came with shock, I realized how effective WILD is. When I heard sound(audible hallucinations)s it was the same feel when you get a brick thrown at your head. Again, shock.

Prep: I woke up at about 4 I'm guessing. No alarm. I entered WILD, and when hypnogogia started I thought that I was going to start the dream on a plane. The beter word would actually be imagined.

Dream: 8/7/17, ~4:00AM. Title: The self suggesting dream.
As soon as I was on a plane I saw that there were no people except for me. The plane looked rather small. I walked into the cockpit and instead of the numbers on the autopilot it said LUC IDD REAM. I kind of felt my physical body in my bed. It really felt like my body was numb. I concentrated HARD on my dream. And suddenly it felt like the sensation from phys. body disappeared. I tried to control the plane with the yoke, but it didn't work. The yoke wouldn't budge. Then I looked at the autopilot. It was on. Bam(when the autopilot is on, you can't control the plane with the yoke until the AP is off)! Suddenly there is a switch that says "LD MODE". I turn it on, and I can do/control anything with my mind. I can control the plane not touching the yoke now! So I go to the passenger seat, and control the plane like that! And, as it always happens, I thought BRIEFLY about the plane falling. And it started to fall, the seatbelt signs, lights, and the tv screens blinking rapidly, with rapid "ding ding ding ding!"(have you ever had an elevator nightmare where the lights flash, or the numbers show erratic readings, like floors jumping from five to sixty-one and then to six? It was kind of like that). I try to close my eyes to imagine new scenery. LOL! I couldn't close them! At all! So I was stuck in a crashing plane that I couldn't anymore control. I didn't know where I should have spawned so I spawned in a cinema with ALL lights on. On the huge screen I could see like a checklist or something. It said "Things to do in a lucid dream". Fly a plane has already been checked off. It said stuff like What's new, update log, trending etc; at the top of the "page". There was just "fly" on the list. I spawned at the top of a building, a skyscraper in NY probably. I jumped off, and I was falling, then I felt the wind, and I was getting into a glide over New York! It was beautiful! Later, spawned back at the cinema, I saw, "do a reality check" on the list. I felt so stupid for forgetting that! My hands looked completely normal, but when I tried to push my finger through my palm(I knew that it would go through), and holy crap, it felt like I'm pushing a finger through a PALM! At first it wouldn't go through, I almost became sad. But all I had to do is push a little harder, and the palm got painlessly penetrated by it. I felt how the surrounding area of my hand where my finger was get tickled/stroked/painlessly get rubbed through, and it almost felt... natural! And around the finger there was a slight feeling of numbness, I can't really explain it(In my previous LDs I didn't do reality checks, so I had them be really short, and later when I read about reality checks I realized I haven't done them ever, and I thought that my hand felt nothing, but I proved myself wrong :) ) Then I saw on the list... "shoot yellow with blue." I thought "wtf?", and then I saw, that my plane at the start of the dream is actually a yellow Learjet, and I saw it from the ground. Then I saw a blue fighter jet shoot the already falling "yellow". Then the checklist told me to kill someone. I was like, wtf? Suddenly there was a guy looking like a cartoon, and a narrator voice out of nowhere said "And then the guy got bloodily killed". I decided to go with the flow so I said out loud "Oh…ok. And shot the cartoon guy. There was a hole in the wall, with blood around it, and I felt like I was being slowly sucked into it. Then I realised quickly enough that this will probably turn into a nightmare; so I spawned back at the cinema. I decided to do a reality check, but there was a guy sitting next to me, reading an article on his phone, so I say "Hey! Guy! Look what I can do!". I push my finger through my palm again, and the guy just nods, AND GOES BACK TO HIS PHONE! How rude! But then I saw "use a phone" on the checklist. I took out an iPhone 4, lol, and turned it on. It turned on very slowly, and when it did turn on, the brightness was super low. I tried unlocking it, but I just couldn't. I touched, but it wouldn't do anything. The checklist told me to spawn an Osprey(a helicopter and a plane at the same time, look it up), and I EASILY did. I gotta admit it was realistic. Then, everything on the checklist was done, and I was like DAMMIT. But then I noticed a "Show More" button and that blew my mind! A whole new page of things my subconscious wants me to do! I saw "dive". Yes!; I thought! I jumped into the ocean, and almost like a reality check, I could breathe! I swam around, reefs and coral with beautiful, colorful fish! The water was reeeealy cold though. After that I was shown probably the most interesting thing on the list. It was taste food. I could have never thought of that myself! I roasted some bread eggs and bacon. It tasted so nice and REAL! Then I was told by my trusty checklist to read a book. I looked at the text of some book, and it said something like "The water was full of seaweed", and I looked away, and just like a reality check, when I read it, it was something like this: "Têh tåwrè ßwa lfül fø wðëãşéè". Then I heard a deep voice saying "How do fish get high? With seaweed!". Ahem Jacksepticeye joke. Then I heard "THE EARTH IS FLAT!". They said don't let your memes be dreams, but I dunno, it's pretty funny that way! Then I lost lucidity. Later on I heard my name "Boris! Boris! Wakey upey!" being called by my grandma. I woke up, and she was sleeping. It's the goddamn second time that happens!(read my previous ld's in my other post). The ld was really long, and I forgot some of it. But I woke up at about 4:30, so I had a huge-ass ld! It was so vivid and clear and awesome!!

Conclusion:
1. Don't think of scary things or else it will turn into a nightmare
2. Just think of a board or screen that will tell you what to do during the times where you are out of ideas.
3. Don't forget reality checks! Prolong your ld!

See why I called it self suggestive dream?

Btw when I read the sentence about seaweed I just realized that I might have gone high on seaweed and it looked so weird XD

Well, I wish everyone sweet dreams, and ssee ya!

Dream on,
Boris :)
Last edited by HunterClash on 15 Aug 2017 20:27, edited 2 times in total.
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Sean Jacobs

Re: SHOCKING DREAM

Postby Sean Jacobs » 09 Aug 2017 14:10

Wow HunterClash! That was a very long LD with a lot of detail. Congrats! I hope you have more very soon.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

HunterClash

Re: SHOCKING DREAM

Postby HunterClash » 10 Aug 2017 13:29

Sean Jacobs wrote:Wow HunterClash! That was a very long LD with a lot of detail. Congrats! I hope you have more very soon.

Thanks for the congrats! I REALLY hope i'm gonna have more LDs as long as this one! GL to you with your experiences!
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”