The pork that turned out to be fish...

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
RedKryptonite

Re: The pork that turned out to be fish...

Postby RedKryptonite » 19 Oct 2017 02:40

LDer Charles wrote:that is cool. So are you able to lucid dream consistently? I'm getting a bit discouraged because I'm putting so much into it but it seems so Random as to when I actually become lucid and I guess I wonder if anybody lucid dreams every night 100% of the time or if it's kind of random for everybody.

"Somewhat consistently" is the best I can describe my progress. Back during vacation when I can concentrate 100% on my lucid dreaming efforts,I was able to achieve a 3-5 times a week success rate after consistent and persistent practice. Unfortunately,after my vacation ended and college/school had to get in the way,I had to halt my practice for quite awhile. I might have to re-train myself back to that ratio,though I'm confident I can pull it off during the upcoming holidays.

People who can lucid dream every night 100% w/o much effort are rare as hell. even most lucid dreaming experts don't achieve that kind of ratio. I honestly envy those who could do that,what a gift to have.

I'll PM you some info,I'm positive it'll help you with your journey,as it did for me :)

LDer Charles

Re: The pork that turned out to be fish...

Postby LDer Charles » 19 Oct 2017 23:22

RedKryptonite wrote:
LDer Charles wrote:that is cool. So are you able to lucid dream consistently? I'm getting a bit discouraged because I'm putting so much into it but it seems so Random as to when I actually become lucid and I guess I wonder if anybody lucid dreams every night 100% of the time or if it's kind of random for everybody.

"Somewhat consistently" is the best I can describe my progress. Back during vacation when I can concentrate 100% on my lucid dreaming efforts,I was able to achieve a 3-5 times a week success rate after consistent and persistent practice. Unfortunately,after my vacation ended and college/school had to get in the way,I had to halt my practice for quite awhile. I might have to re-train myself back to that ratio,though I'm confident I can pull it off during the upcoming holidays.

People who can lucid dream every night 100% w/o much effort are rare as hell. even most lucid dreaming experts don't achieve that kind of ratio. I honestly envy those who could do that,what a gift to have.

I'll PM you some info,I'm positive it'll help you with your journey,as it did for me :)

Thanks! Yeah I really wish there was a way to like consistently induce it because I'm really eager to practice my dream abilities since I had a good time practicing my dream abilities last night but I guess I'll get it when I get it

Even if it's almost all I think about all day and I'm listening to tutorials on YouTube and going on forums non-stop even that doesn't guarantee that I'll get a lucid dream tonight so I know that affirmation are supposed to be like I'm going to get one I'm going to get one I'm going to get one I'm going to get one I'm going to get one so maybe I need to do that instead

Lucid dreaming is so cool I just want to do what works!

Today I learned about the finger induced lucid dream and that seems easy enough to try so I might as well and also I have a hypnosis audio from YouTube that I will try to listen to as I'm falling asleep and see how it goes

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”