Something New. . .

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Crow648

Something New. . .

Postby Crow648 » 11 Aug 2017 06:13

I had an unpleasant night, I couldn't sleep and the only rest I got was 6:00 to 8:00 in the morning, so in that timeframe of me sleeping, something strange happened. Sleep paralysis took control of me, it wasn't all that new to me, I relaxed knowing that the things anyone imagines from paralysis is all a figment of my imagination and fell into the dream world, HOWEVER, it was that transition that caught my attention and I will tell you about it, as follows. . . As I lay in my bed, hot and weary I closed my eyes, the moment that happened I noticed I couldn't move, I started to hear my door open and close as demons around me crept in however, I knowingly accepted the fact that it was all an illusion and I fell into the dream world, I could feel myself transitioning between worlds. (The Real, and The Imaginary) As I felt this transition while falling through empty space (Because my eyes were closed I had no idea what I was falling through) I heard some sort of bass-drop I felt it surge through me as if I was crossing a barrier I should not have crossed, but that's not the weird part, the weird part is I "felt" as if "I" was causing everything, as if I was the one who conjured the demons, the paralysis, and the bass-drop it was so weird. . . I can only describe it as an "omnipotent" feeling. After that I felt myself crash back into my bed, I got out of it with a start and looked around, not knowing that I was in the dream world. . .
-By the way, this experience was something completely new and not something that has ever happened to me. . . it was unique.

Thoughts? Feelings? What do you think that was? Was I traveling though different stages of consciousness?? Was I on the verge of Astral Projection?? Whatever you're thinking I would love to hear. :D -Happy Dreaming

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”