The Animated World of Fiction

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
RedKryptonite

The Animated World of Fiction

Postby RedKryptonite » 12 Aug 2017 04:02

You know,when I first started my journey towards lucid dreaming,one the things I wanted to do the most was to find myself in an animated world of my favorite Anime,TV show or any other piece of fiction I may be indulging myself in,and find myself interacting with the characters.(with their accurate personalities). Well,in this particular LD,I managed to accomplish that goal. This is one of my favorite LD's,even though I didn't do anything very significant. Enjoy :)

Method used: WBTB (alone)
Supplements taken: 3 schiff Melatonin, 1 krill oil

After having had some trouble falling back to sleep,I finally awoke to a lucid dream. I was being overwhelmed/smothered by my own bed sheets and right then and there,I recognized I was dreaming. Once I realized that,I got the bed sheets off of me and I immediately noticed I was in a cartoon/animated world. my right eye was shut closed and I tried to physically force it open but it wouldn't work. so what I did was I covered my right eye with my right hand and strongly willed/wished for my eye to open,and it did!

Once I got that problem out of the way,the first thing I did was observe my surroundings as advised by Daniel Love. I looked at the furniture around me and out the window. I truly was in an animated world. I was decided to go downstairs and encountered Lucy Heartfilia (an anime character from Fairy Tail. I've never actually watched that particular anime so I don't know her accurate personality,but I have seen pics of lucy and found her attractive. hehe :oops: ) who was brushing her teeth in the bathroom. She saw me and gave me a friendly "Hi!",I returned her friendly greeting and she went back to brushing her teeth. I was tempted to do some very naughty things to her :twisted: but I chose not to pursue that course of action because I didn't want to risk ending the dream prematurely by getting too emotional/hot and heavy in an activity. I'll do it next time once I'm more skilled.

After my brief interaction with Lucy,I went to the kitchen and took a tea cup (that looked like chip from beauty and the beast) and filled it with water via water cooler (strange that I didn't think of a more tasty drink at the time...). There was a guy in the kitchen washing the utensils,I didn't pay much attention to him but I did notice he was big,muscular(burly),bald,and black wearing an apron. This is a guy who you'd think of as a "tough/intimidating troublemaker/criminal",but here he is chopping vegetables and doing kitchen work. I decided not to interact with him and walked out of the kitchen.

I went outside and was walking down a pathway in a garden-like setting and I remembered what I read in Daniel love's book and tried the nose pinch reality test,it worked like a charm (this was one of the first few times I've used the test. I'll mention another LD where I used it for the very.very first time at another time). I then thought about doing the other 2 reality checks that Daniel recommends. The morphing text reality test,and the digital time/clock reality test.

I turned to another direction and saw a couple of grocery products in a case. It contained shampoo,perfume,mouthwash,etc. I used this as an opportunity to do the morphing text reality test. I tried reading the label of a random product but the words were all weird looking and unreadable. (Like Daniel said,written words tend to be unstable in dreams).

I wanted to do the digital clock reality test next but the dream started falling apart and I awoke. I didn't remember to do the stabilization/dream prolonging techniques and I vowed to re-read that part in Daniel's book. I'm not sure how long this dream lasted,but I think it was somewhere from 15-20 minutes.

THE END.

HunterClash

Re: The Animated World of Fiction

Postby HunterClash » 13 Aug 2017 12:41

Wow, RK! That sounds awesome! I should try to become a cartoon in my next LD. Not animes though. No offense, I just think they're weird...
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 14 Aug 2017 03:05

HunterClash wrote:Wow, RK! That sounds awesome! I should try to become a cartoon in my next LD. Not animes though. No offense, I just think they're weird...

:lol: None taken,I enjoy both Anime and Cartoons,but to each their own ;)

I'm curious,what fictional universe do you want to find yourself in? any fictional character you have in mind that you want to interact with?

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 14 Aug 2017 06:15

Well I love spongebob and all of the characters from it! I wanna see how dump patrick really is! Also(probably not cartoon lol) I want to meet the xenomorph from Alien! *cheery voice* I hope it doesn't kill me! :thumbs up:
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 28 Aug 2017 12:48

Really, cool. I will definitely try this in my dream. 8-)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”