Are dreams created by one's subconscious?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
IronDreamer

Are dreams created by one's subconscious?

Postby IronDreamer » 14 Aug 2017 19:19

If they are, my subconscious is an azz. Sitting naked on a public bus, or being at work totally unprepared etc. Now that I've been Lucid Dreaming it still fights me. I'm having a great time exploring when I'd be in a large room with lots of people when some guy several people over looks at me and says, "What you are doing won't end well. It never does for people." WTF?
Anyway I've experienced LD from time to time over the years but lately I've had better control over them. At one point last night I was having some trouble believing I was still in a dream. I was outside and my car was right in front of me but there were some glaring differences. the hood was covered in a dark coating that had very intricate patterns on it. When I had trouble staying in lucid state or wasn't sure I was in a dream I could look at the car and felt as though I had an anchor to stay. It was strong enough I knew I was sleeping in my bed but there I was in this world. What fascinates me is the detail. Amazing sights that our mind creates instantly and even surprises you. Like I needed a gun and picked one up but it was covered in brown suede along with a zipper. What? Why? I think it's the subconscious or whatever produces the dreams either trying to impress you or let you know it's fighting for control. Just a thought.

24/7/365

Re: Are dreams created by one's subconscious?

Postby 24/7/365 » 19 Aug 2017 14:40

no

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”