YAY FINALLY FOURTH LUCID DREAM!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HunterClash

YAY FINALLY FOURTH LUCID DREAM!

Postby HunterClash » 17 Aug 2017 06:22

That was high lucidity, but not really vivid... And you know what? I remembered it after the night passed, and when I was doing a morning workout, I realized, HOLY CRAP I HAD A LUCID DREAM! Where I am rn is Bulgaria, vacation, it's 8:10 AM.

DILD OR SPONTANEOUS

Dream Title: The Snake, Time: -:-- no idea!
So me, and a boy I never met before were playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X(look it up), and for some reason unlike the game, we could swittch seats walk jump etc.. So once we were flying over the ocean carrying cargo, I opened the cargo bay, and to impress my "friend", jumped out :D I landed on water and didn't die for some reason, and my friend's already in the water too! Suddenly I can't swim. And now I can? And now i'm drowning? And now i'm swimming? Then it hit me! I'm dreaming! I turn around seeing a water snake! It was red and yellow! I love horror especially monsters anyway. I try to turn it into something scarier, I fling a magic ball from my hands, and the snake gets bigger. I rub my hands to gether, even though everything looks clear. I try to make it look scarier. But I fail! Suddenly the snake shrinks, and the snake is green and black, and MR. KRABS FROM SPONGEBOB IS HOLDING IT BY THE TAIL UPSIDE DOWN!

I think I lost lucidity after that... That was by far the shortest lucid dream I ever had. I fucked up my opportunity -.-
But still it was pretty fun!
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

RedKryptonite

Re: YAY FINALLY FOURTH LUCID DREAM!

Postby RedKryptonite » 18 Aug 2017 09:46

:lol: It seems we both achieved a very short lucid dream on the same date. (Yours was longer and much more adventurous though..)

Just a tip,do you remember what behaviors you engaged in prior to sleep in the times you achieved your lucid dreams? maybe there's a key point in what you did in those days.

Regardless,in your situation,it would seem that either the All-day awareness(ADA) technique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTMdCcuJJIU

or the Cycle adjustment Technique(CAT)
-You can google search it,or just look at it in Daniel's book.

would be most appropriate for someone in your position.

Either way,good luck to both you and me. I'll be attempting another induction attempt tonight. Hopefully I get myself back to the 2-3 times a week of lucid dreaming I was able to do before my college classes started.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”