"Shared" LD with other ppl

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
ObscureLucidity

"Shared" LD with other ppl

Postby ObscureLucidity » 18 Aug 2017 05:30

Enter LD using WILD method:

I'm in a warped version of Disneyworld. For the most part the place is normal, however it's as if all four parks are merged into one massive park. I must be in the Magic Kingdom area because I see the Thunder Mountain rollercoaster right next to me. Knowing I'm in an LD, I decide to screw around a little bit. I jump the fence to the rollercoaster so that I'm right next to the track and start free climbing up the giant fake mountain. There's a security guard who tells me to gtfo but I just flip him off. I get bored so I jump back over the fence.

I give myself a big white horse to gallop around the park and see the sights. At this point, I'm looking for something, I'm not screwing around anymore. I don't remember what it was that I was looking for. I do this for about 2 hours in dream time until I end up in a place where it looks like Seaworld is merged with the Animal Kingdom park. Seaworld is to my left and Animal Kingdom is to my right. Both parks are putting up some pretty cool animal shows with lions and tigers and killer whales and all that jazz.

I then see this person. She appears to be a female in her mid-twenties. She stood out to me for some reason, probably because she was staring right at me I guess. She walks up to me and she says "We need you up north. I'll teleport you there". I'm like, "okay" and the next thing I know I'm right outside some massive hotel somewhere in this mountainous region. It looks pretty normal, except I see these palm trees which shouldn't be there. At this point I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm in some kind of lucid dreaming special forces squad. I proceed to enter the hotel and these 4 other people follow me in. The 4 other people I just mentioned tell me they're also lucid dreaming and that we're all in a shared dream aiming for a certain goal. I do not remember what that goal was. I follow along with them into an elevator to take us upstairs. One of them, a middle aged man, tells me "Synthesize yourself a gun". I see everyone else holding a gun so I do as he says and I imagine myself holding an assault rifle. An assault rifle appears in my hands. We step out of the elevator and we walk around the hotel, which looks more like a mall to me. The details here get hazy as I lose some lucidity, but I remember meeting up with this one special guy. The other lucid dreaming special forces people referred to him as a Synthesizer. He could imagine up a ton of crap in bulk whereas normal people like me could only imagine up stuff in small amounts. This guy was pretty young, maybe a teenager. Anyway, he produced for us a massive crate filled with firearms but then I woke up.

End of Dream

ObscureLucidity

Re: "Shared" LD with other ppl

Postby ObscureLucidity » 18 Aug 2017 05:38

What makes this lucid dream stand out from all my previous lucid dreams is the fact that my dream characters acknowledged the fact that I was lucid dreaming. In addition, they acted as if they were in a lucid dream like myself. None of my dream characters has ever acted in such a fashion.

Besides this rare character phenomenon, I actually managed to use my lucidity to delve into something deeper; I felt like I was searching for some kind of answer to reality or some crap like that, I don't remember. Most of my lucid dreams consist of me destroying a bunch of stuff and flying around in a lucid rampage. This aberration in my normal activity is what must have caused these abnormal characters to pop up, if they were actually characters. These people could be RL people and I really was sharing a dream with them, what do I know.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”