FIFTH LUCID DREAM WHAT?!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HunterClash

FIFTH LUCID DREAM WHAT?!!

Postby HunterClash » 19 Aug 2017 17:12

I had another lucid dream. I admit it was a bit boring because I wanted to do some stuff but I forgot. But the good thing is that I had extreme level of lucidity! It was very vivid!

I am fucking impressed with the fact that I had a lucid dream on the 17 and this happened on the 19 of august! Two in a week!? WHAAAAHAHAHOHAT?
DILD

Prep: Went to an aquapark in the day, and did a reality check everytime I slid down a ride.

Date: 8/19/17(2 days after my previous LD!) Time: -:-- no idea since spontaneous. Title: The Super Speed(Fail)
So I was on an airplane. And every ten seconds or so the plane would rapidly pitch down, then up, then become normal(level). When that happened a few times, I questioned reality. There were no seats on the airplane and the windows were huge! Suddenly, I knew I was dreaming, so I did the finger through palm rc, and guess WHAT? No way JOSÉ! I focus, and looked closer to my palm and the finger went through. I think it's only the nature of this dream, but I also think that I had such a high level of lucidity that everything was realistic as fuck! But I managed to still put my finger through that, huh(that sounds weird, let's never say that again)? I just stood there with other(maybe 5 or 6) passengers looking like an idiot trying to think up stuff to do in a lucid dream(should have spawned a telephone both that would tell me what to do through the phone). I thought about superspeed, so I spawned somewhere on a small street, and where the road is, I started to run. I was running at an ok speed, so I "thought" of me being fast. Again, NO FUCKING WAY JOSÈ! I kept running at the same speed. I was kind of mad, but amazed because I had started to feel like I was losing breath. Super Realism, No Control.™ Boris's Lucid Dream®. I then saw a guy JUGGLING THREE!(THREE!) PISTOLS, and I was a bit concerned, but when he saw me, he gave me the guns, and I had a strong urge to shoot him. I didn't though. Then I went through a lecture of a mad Indian woman yelling about politics, about Trump attracting aliens(LOL!). Then I lost lucidity! YAY!

That was fun. Next time i'll definitely try superspeed again, and maybe evenflying over my neighboor hood! Also i'll try to meet a xenomorph!
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

LoneDreamer

Re: FIFTH LUCID DREAM WHAT?!!

Postby LoneDreamer » 20 Aug 2017 03:59

HunterClash wrote:I had another lucid dream. I admit it was a bit boring because I wanted to do some stuff but I forgot. But the good thing is that I had extreme level of lucidity! It was very vivid!

I am fucking impressed with the fact that I had a lucid dream on the 17 and this happened on the 19 of august! Two in a week!? WHAAAAHAHAHOHAT?
DILD

Prep: Went to an aquapark in the day, and did a reality check everytime I slid down a ride.

Date: 8/19/17(2 days after my previous LD!) Time: -:-- no idea since spontaneous. Title: The Super Speed(Fail)
So I was on an airplane. And every ten seconds or so the plane would rapidly pitch down, then up, then become normal(level). When that happened a few times, I questioned reality. There were no seats on the airplane and the windows were huge! Suddenly, I knew I was dreaming, so I did the finger through palm rc, and guess WHAT? No way JOSÉ! I focus, and looked closer to my palm and the finger went through. I think it's only the nature of this dream, but I also think that I had such a high level of lucidity that everything was realistic as fuck! But I managed to still put my finger through that, huh(that sounds weird, let's never say that again)? I just stood there with other(maybe 5 or 6) passengers looking like an idiot trying to think up stuff to do in a lucid dream(should have spawned a telephone both that would tell me what to do through the phone). I thought about superspeed, so I spawned somewhere on a small street, and where the road is, I started to run. I was running at an ok speed, so I "thought" of me being fast. Again, NO FUCKING WAY JOSÈ! I kept running at the same speed. I was kind of mad, but amazed because I had started to feel like I was losing breath. Super Realism, No Control.™ Boris's Lucid Dream®. I then saw a guy JUGGLING THREE!(THREE!) PISTOLS, and I was a bit concerned, but when he saw me, he gave me the guns, and I had a strong urge to shoot him. I didn't though. Then I went through a lecture of a mad Indian woman yelling about politics, about Trump attracting aliens(LOL!). Then I lost lucidity! YAY!

That was fun. Next time i'll definitely try superspeed again, and maybe evenflying over my neighboor hood! Also i'll try to meet a xenomorph!

Man, that seems fucking cool. I wish I had at least 1 lucid dream yet. :cry: Either way, when you said about the killing the gun juggling guy I thought of GTA games where I would buy guns from the gun shop and then use it to kill the shop owner. It was really fun. :mrgreen: :lol: Too sad, my computer doesn't work now. :(

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 20 Aug 2017 05:03

LoneDreamer wrote:
HunterClash wrote:I had another lucid dream. I admit it was a bit boring because I wanted to do some stuff but I forgot. But the good thing is that I had extreme level of lucidity! It was very vivid!

DILD

Man, that seems fucking cool. I wish I had at least 1 lucid dream yet. :cry: Either way, when you said about the killing the gun juggling guy I thought of GTA games where I would buy guns from the gun shop and then use it to kill the shop owner. It was really fun. :mrgreen: :lol: Too sad, my computer doesn't work now. :(

Yeah but its so tempting to shoot!

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 20 Aug 2017 13:52

DILD

Super Realism, No Control.™ Boris's Lucid Dream®
...Ok,I admit,that made me chuckle :lol:

I wish you shot the juggler though...maybe something amazing would have happened and your lucid dream would have gone into another completely different direction :twisted:

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 20 Aug 2017 14:00

I don't want the dream to become a nightmare. Besides, i've seen so many gorry movies that it isn't funny anymore. Not even dissturbing so i'll try to shoot him next time!
RedKryptonite wrote:

DILD

Super Realism, No Control.™ Boris's Lucid Dream®
...Ok,I admit,that made me chuckle :lol:

I wish you shot the juggler though...maybe something amazing would have happened and your lucid dream would have gone into another completely different direction :twisted:

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 20 Aug 2017 14:16

HunterClash wrote:I don't want the dream to become a nightmare. Besides, i've seen so many gorry movies that it isn't funny anymore. Not even dissturbing so i'll try to shoot him next time!

Hehehe,can't wait to see your results :twisted:

Just a tip regarding remembering your dream goals. I assume you don't have a dream journal yet. You should write your dream goals on a piece of paper before you go to bed and firmly resolve to remember them before sleep. This was what worked for me. (though I did it on my dream journal since I already had one). If you plan to buy a notebook soon though,that would be better.

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 20 Aug 2017 16:33

RedKryptonite wrote:
HunterClash wrote:I don't want the dream to become a nightmare. Besides, i've seen so many gorry movies that it isn't funny anymore. Not even dissturbing so i'll try to shoot him next time!

Hehehe,can't wait to see your results :twisted:

Just a tip regarding remembering your dream goals. I assume you don't have a dream journal yet. You should write your dream goals on a piece of paper before you go to bed and firmly resolve to remember them before sleep. This was what worked for me. (though I did it on my dream journal since I already had one). If you plan to buy a notebook soon though,that would be better.

Hey, i have an empty notebook! Also my dream journal is basically this forum. I know my goals!

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 20 Aug 2017 18:09

HunterClash wrote:Hey, i have an empty notebook! Also my dream journal is basically this forum. I know my goals!

Its honestly not the same as having readily available writing materials upon awakening. I'm sure you've experienced details of dream memories disappearing before you had the chance to post them here. but feel free to decide whether or not you want to use that empty notebook as a dream journal or for something else. I'd say its optional in your case since you've been having quite a bit of success already. (though taking up the dream journal should help you a lot)

I didn't clarify earlier,what I meant to say was write down your LD goals FOR THE NIGHT. not all of your dream goals. By writing it down,it reinforces the memory into your mind so you're more likely to remember them once you become lucid. Its a technique called "Dream Incubation." Take this LD of mine for example:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19788
Here is what I wrote in my journal on the night I had that LD:
Time slept: 10 pm. Re-woke at 2:30 am. BTB (back to bed) at 4 am.
Method: WBTB + MILD
Supplements taken: None
Goal: Eat delicious food if I successfully become lucid (and I did,though it wasn't a 100% success,I did remember my primary goal)
Secondary Goal: Prolong the dream as much as I can. (I sorta failed this one though :lol: )

Note that I wrote this at 4 am before I went back to bed,but since you don't use WBTB,you should do this when you first retire for bed. Hope I've cleared everything up :)

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 20 Aug 2017 18:14

RedKryptonite wrote:
HunterClash wrote:Hey, i have an empty notebook! Also my dream journal is basically this forum. I know my goals!

Its honestly not the same as having readily available writing materials upon awakening. I'm sure you've experienced details of dream memories disappearing before you had the chance to post them here. but feel free to decide whether or not you want to use that empty notebook as a dream journal or for something else. I'd say its optional in your case since you've been having quite a bit of success already. (though taking up the dream journal should help you a lot)

I didn't clarify earlier,what I meant to say was write down your LD goals FOR THE NIGHT. not all of your dream goals. By writing it down,it reinforces the memory into your mind so you're more likely to remember them once you become lucid. Its a technique called "Dream Incubation." Take this LD of mine for example:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19788
Here is what I wrote in my journal on the night I had that LD:
Time slept: 10 pm. Re-woke at 2:30 am. BTB (back to bed) at 4 am.
Method: WBTB + MILD
Supplements taken: None
Goal: Eat delicious food if I successfully become lucid (and I did,though it wasn't a 100% success,I did remember my primary goal)
Secondary Goal: Prolong the dream as much as I can. (I sorta failed this one though :lol: )

Note that I wrote this at 4 am before I went back to bed,but since you don't use WBTB,you should do this when you first retire for bed. Hope I've cleared everything up :)

Thanks it does :p

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 21 Aug 2017 03:02

Interesting technique. Maybe I should try it as well.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”