Falling through outer space

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
RedKryptonite

Falling through outer space

Postby RedKryptonite » 23 Aug 2017 08:41

This is another one of my earliest lucid dreams,and back when I was very disorganized/inconsistent with my practice. (still kinda am,but nowhere near to the extent back then) Its brief/short but I consider this a favorite,primarily because of how this LD ended. This is a low-level LD,but the ending to it felt so nice...

Method: WBTB (no other listed info,again I was very disorganized back then with my training)

I woke up with both my arms/hands invisible,paralyzed in bed. (sleep paralysis?) I tried really hard to break free from the paralysis and it resulted in me waking up. (or did I? I honestly cannot tell if it was FA or a true awakening) Fortunately,I was able to return to sleep easily and I got back into my lucid dream but without the paralysis this time. my right arm was visible but left arm was invisible. I had little to no control over the dream. I walked towards my door and behind it was outer space! I decided to let myself fall backwards into the door,admiring the wonderful view and savoring the coolness(or imagined coolness,it really felt like I was falling)of space while falling down endlessly. I was so,so relaxed as I was falling,this is the best vid I can think of that can describe how I was like falling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fsaCYPeDJw

I lost lucidity while falling in that very relaxed state.

HunterClash

Re: Falling through outer space

Postby HunterClash » 23 Aug 2017 10:54

RedKryptonite wrote:This is another one of my earliest lucid dreams,and back when I was very disorganized/inconsistent with my practice. (still kinda am,but nowhere near to the extent back then) Its brief/short but I consider this a favorite,primarily because of how this LD ended. This is a low-level LD,but the ending to it felt so nice...

Method: WBTB (no other listed info,again I was very disorganized back then with my training)

I woke up with both my arms/hands invisible,paralyzed in bed. (sleep paralysis?) I tried really hard to break free from the paralysis and it resulted in me waking up. (or did I? I honestly cannot tell if it was FA or a true awakening) Fortunately,I was able to return to sleep easily and I got back into my lucid dream but without the paralysis this time. my right arm was visible but left arm was invisible. I had little to no control over the dream. I walked towards my door and behind it was outer space! I decided to let myself fall backwards into the door,admiring the wonderful view and savoring the coolness(or imagined coolness,it really felt like I was falling)of space while falling down endlessly. I was so,so relaxed as I was falling,this is the best vid I can think of that can describe how I was like falling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fsaCYPeDJw

I lost lucidity while falling in that very relaxed state.

That seems incredible! 2 thumbs up!
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”