DAMMIT. CRAP!!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HunterClash

DAMMIT. CRAP!!!

Postby HunterClash » 27 Aug 2017 20:14

Well, right now where I am its 9:30pm ish, and I just remembered. DAMMIT. CRAP!!! I had a lucid dream this night. I barely remember it though. That is why I am mad. I REEALY need a dream journal. -.- LD #4,5, and now 6 I almost forgot. I get lucid often now!

DILD

I remember being in a lit ball pool, when I suddenly realise I am lucid. But, I can't really explain this; I mostly saw my dream bedroom, and the ball pool was like a transparent video OVER/ON TOP of the dream bedroom picture. I notice this, and it really is uncomfortable. I rub my hands. Feel the texture. The more I focus on the texture the more everything becomes just white. I stop rubbing. Everything is just like before. Dammit. I say slowly "And I SAY THAT I COMMAND THE DREAM TO BE MORE CLEAR!". Well shit. Nothing. I play in the pool, and I THINK I lost lucidity.

I call this one Ball Pool!
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Sean Jacobs

Re: DAMMIT. CRAP!!!

Postby Sean Jacobs » 07 Sep 2017 12:39

Forgetting a LD is the worst! I once had a false awakening form a LD. In the FA I jotted down some notes about the LD. When I woke up there were no notes in my dream journal. That is when I realized I had a FA. That sucked!
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”