Lucid dream?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
reveuriver

Lucid dream?

Postby reveuriver » 09 Sep 2017 11:08

I usually have crazy, fantasy like dreams. Since a few weeks ago, I have been into lucid dreaming and I had been researching about it. I was also trying to practice it by listening to meditation music.

Only a few days ago, I experienced something so amazing and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I was lying on my bed and suddenly I felt like I was being sucked/pulled upward (this was the second time). I remember I was walking on a white land and few people were walking around.
white-rann-of-kutch-mid.jpg
White field
white-rann-of-kutch-mid.jpg (27.25 KiB) Viewed 105 times

After taking a few steps forward, I had a sudden thought "wait, this is a dream" and I thought, "When I researched, they said I could do anything, I can fly". So I whispered "I can fly" and I was still on the ground. I said it louder "I CAN FLY" and boom I skyrocketed towards the sky. I couldn't see my body but I could feel that my body was suspended in the air. I remember "waking up" on my bed and seeing my arms beside my bed and I was thinking "no, it can't be over this soon". I went back to that space (sky) again and when I opened my eyes I could see brown patterns
texture-of-yellow-sand-beach-sand-patterns-in-warm-evening-sunlight-hrrn65.jpg
texture-of-yellow-sand-beach-sand-patterns-in-warm-evening-sunlight-hrrn65.jpg (99.42 KiB) Viewed 105 times
in the sky and the distinct/ intense buzzing sound but I "woke up". Again, I was lying on my bed but when I opened my eyes, I could see the same patterns on the sky (like when I opened my eyes, I didn't see my room but I saw those patterns on the sky). I willed my eyes to open wider and see a bigger picture and on my left, there were two girls floating in the air. As soon as I saw them, I thought "Maybe these two were sharing dreams with me like in the movie I saw last night" and I "woke up" from the dream.

I found myself surrounded by young people. I realized we were at a camp or something and we were assiged a bedroom. These two girls from my dream were there as well. We saw one another and signaled to go inside one of our rooms (It was all white and small). As soon as we were inside the room, one of us asked, "are we dreamers?". Then, one of the girls had a couple of bracelets on her wrists. Then, the girl with bracelets took out 3 rose colored bead bracelets and said it was meant for the three of us. She was saying how her old bracelet had 120C (no idea what it meant) and the three bracelets she was holding also had 120C. She had this distant look in her eyes. She gave the bracelets to us and we wore it and finally I woke up for real.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Lucid dream?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 25 Sep 2017 13:14

Wow! Great first LD reveuriver. It sounds like you had several "false awakenings." This is when you realize you are dreaming and the dream shifts so that you think you have woken up, but are really still dreaming.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”