First ld?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dayzrp

First ld?

Postby dayzrp » 27 Sep 2017 05:59

I was in my own bed at my moms house i fell alsleep and woke up in a train i rember there was a dude i know there i do rember doing rcs like looking at my hands and his hands he had 6 fingers at one hand i spinned around and rubbed my hands fast but i wasnt lucid then the train stoped i got out and didnt had my shoes on and me and my mom? Got out and walked i stept in something sharp i rember feeling it but i wasnt awere of it than we walked to the front of the train my mom got on agian to find my shoes i got on agian we came across a cross yard for bmx and then i woke up really crazy dream but was it an lucid dream i rember doing rcs and rember being there but not feeling that i could control the dream any help would be nice

Sean Jacobs

Re: First ld?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 27 Sep 2017 12:34

Congrats on your 1st LD dayzrp! You definitely realized you were dreaming and did a reality check. However it looks like you quickly slipped back into thinking the dream was reality. This can happen a lot when you first start lucid dreaming. Next time you get lucid try to remember to say out loud, "I"m Dreaming!!" and keep saying it out loud as you move around in the dream. This will help you stay lucid.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

dayzrp

Postby dayzrp » 27 Sep 2017 13:50

Sean Jacobs wrote:Congrats on your 1st LD dayzrp! You definitely realized you were dreaming and did a reality check. However it looks like you quickly slipped back into thinking the dream was reality. This can happen a lot when you first start lucid dreaming. Next time you get lucid try to remember to say out loud, "I"m Dreaming!!" and keep saying it out loud as you move around in the dream. This will help you stay lucid.

Thank you so much for the reply i did an rc but it felt like i was there but not completely bevause i didnt felt like completely dreaming

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 28 Sep 2017 12:34

dayzrp wrote:Thank you so much for the reply i did an rc but it felt like i was there but not completely bevause i didnt felt like completely dreaming

I understand. There are different levels of lucidity in a lucid dream. I usually rate them on a scale of 1 to 10; with 1 being "I realize I'm dreaming but continue to treat the dream as if it were reality...just reacting to everything as if it is real" & with 10 being "I know I'm dreaming and have complete god like power to control every aspect of my dream". I have never reach level 10. Typically my dreams are around 3 to 6. I know I'm dreaming, I control many things, but still interact with some aspects as if they are real.

Keep practicing. Plan what you want to do the next time you get lucid and think about this before you go to sleep every night. This will help you to be prepared when you have your next lucid dream.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”