Rainbow Man

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LucidJack

Rainbow Man

Postby LucidJack » 27 Sep 2017 06:56

What is the best power to have? Super speed? Super strength? Maybe flame throwing? What if I told you that colours manipulation can make you all-mighty?
I don't remember what was the dream about before gaining awerness, but when it happened I became Rainbow Man. Protector of the innocent, executor of justice. First I saw bank robbers. I turned them pink. They were crying while they surendered. Then somebody was drowning, but when I turned water green he was walking like it was grass. After that whole world was losing its colours, which somehow could destroy it, but with used of my powers I stopped danger. Later I woke up.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Rainbow Man

Postby Sean Jacobs » 27 Sep 2017 12:35

LucidJack wrote:What is the best power to have? Super speed? Super strength? Maybe flame throwing? What if I told you that colours manipulation can make you all-mighty?
I don't remember what was the dream about before gaining awerness, but when it happened I became Rainbow Man. Protector of the innocent, executor of justice. First I saw bank robbers. I turned them pink. They were crying while they surendered. Then somebody was drowning, but when I turned water green he was walking like it was grass. After that whole world was losing its colours, which somehow could destroy it, but with used of my powers I stopped danger. Later I woke up.

Cool LD LucidJack. My favorite superpower is flying and I do it often in my lucid dreams.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

LucidJack

Postby LucidJack » 27 Sep 2017 15:01

Sean Jacobs wrote:
LucidJack wrote:What is the best power to have? Super speed? Super strength? Maybe flame throwing? What if I told you that colours manipulation can make you all-mighty?

Cool LD LucidJack. My favorite superpower is flying and I do it often in my lucid dreams.

Flying is great, but sometimes hard.

Petal

Postby Petal » 27 Sep 2017 16:20

I agree flying is often difficult. However, mind reading is bad ass and seriously easy in lucid dreaming. Of course you could argue that as the entire dream is a construct of your own mind, all that you are truly reading is your own subconscious. To me that, hardly matters. As a creative research and problem solving device it really works well and makes for cool unexpected dream experiences. The only drawback, that I can warn you about is, that we tend to interpret things as how we want to believe them, not as they really are in any reality. For example a dream character could be thinking something really mean about you and because you like the character you don't want to believe that is what he/she/it is really thinking. So instead you start thinking up alternative meanings from the messages your getting. So if your dream character thoughts are that they are going to hit you hard and fast... duck fast... they ain't about to kiss you. :D
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”