My first "Lucid Dream"?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
CrafterL04

My first "Lucid Dream"?

Postby CrafterL04 » 30 Sep 2017 21:25

This happened a few nights ago, after I had been researching about REM sleep, and Lucid dreaming. That night, when I went to bed, I woke up to find myself in some restaurant with three kids about my same age I didn't know. Two of the kids had brown hair, and one had blonde. Once we sat down, the kid in the blonde hair asked us if we wanted to see something cool. We all said of course, and then he proceeded to push his entire ARM through the table as if it was water.(For me that told me I was dreaming, and became Lucid). I realized I was dreaming once he had cone that, but before I could say a word, our waiter came over to ask us what we wanted to drink. Before we could even respond, he started at the kid with the blonde hair, looked at his arm, and tackled him. Me and the other two kids tried to pry the man off the kid, but with no success. The waiter then turned to us, and lunged at us.
That must have startled me, as I woke up with a jolt. Sadly, I got to have my first Lucid dream, but get woken up right after:(
Sometimes, the best things in the world, require the most patience.

Sean Jacobs

Re: My first "Lucid Dream"?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 03 Oct 2017 13:48

Congrats on your first moment of lucidity CrafterL04.

It sounds like you were lucid then got distracted and lost it. This is pretty common for beginners. Stick with it and you will get better.

Best of luck.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”