My First Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
ahmadhassan

My First Lucid Dream

Postby ahmadhassan » 21 Oct 2017 07:50

I just became aware of the fact that I am dreaming. Overwhelmed with joy, I start jumping around :D because I've been trying to achieve lucidity for a many days now. I feel I'm waking up so I try to twist back and forth as a technique to keep dreaming, but to no avail :( I wake up.

Sph2o

Re: My First Lucid Dream

Postby Sph2o » 22 Oct 2017 03:18

I like the enthusiasm in lucid dreaming, but baby steps my friend.

Lucid dreaming comes best with well timed REM sleep and a fixed but casual concentration. Often your subconscious will have its own agenda of where you need to wind out in a dream so think of it and floating around a lazy river rather than jumping off a diving board. Allow the dream world around you to settle, then you can try all the fancy tricks you hear about when it comes to lucid dreaming. Stay determined.

Cletus VanDamme

Re: My First Lucid Dream

Postby Cletus VanDamme » 26 Oct 2017 16:17

When it first started for me, it was exactly like that. Each time it would get longer. A couple days ago I set my alarm for 45 minutes. The dream seemed to last for hours. As I was in the dream, I thought, How long is this going to last? I'm going to be late! Couldn't wake myself up, but the alarm did.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”