You Can Also Do It

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
erichsa

You Can Also Do It

Postby erichsa » 02 Nov 2017 14:54

I am young and with a bunch of young people on our way to see a special train in the mountains. We get to the line but no train is coming. Turning around to go back a young women says; lets go over the high mountain to the other site. At this moment I realise I am dreaming.
I say yes I will try to do it and start climbing followed by four women. It is very hard and I fly jump often. The woman and I make it to the top, and what a fantastic view down into the valley. In all my dreams when I am on top of a mountain I must jump. I tell the woman that I will jump to fly, and why don't they follow me. Yes but we cant fly. I say if you strongly believe you can, but hang on to me if you want to. I go to the edge to jump the woman cling on to me and fly with me but all to let go and fly on there own. With that I wake up and shout for joy. It was for me a very emotional dream. hence the shouting for joy.
I am an old man and live and stay on my own in a bachelor flat. Old age is beginning to slow me down but not at night. In my dreams I am mainly young and act young. My dreams are about always positive and lots and lots of fun. My present mantra: I am having vivid and lucid dreams.
Have Fun :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”