I had a lucid dream by re enter dream ,(DIELD)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Aryan

I had a lucid dream by re enter dream ,(DIELD)

Postby Aryan » 12 Nov 2017 14:28

Today I had my first lucid dream by DIELD ...I first had an ordinary dream and then I woke up and slept again remembering in mind to keep conscious dream and so happens.i want to ask a few questions....
1.Would my first lucid dream help me with further lucid dreams ..I want to have Wild lucid dream during bedtime ...Would my first lucid dream will help that..
2.What next dream should I go for? WILD OR MILD

sinaxace

Re: I had a lucid dream by re enter dream ,(DIELD)

Postby sinaxace » 01 Dec 2017 14:15

I think it's about finding what technique suits you, and gives you the most results. I'm able to induce lucid dreams, but not at an average rate yet, so I think once you choose your technique, play around with it and find how it can suit you the most. Having some experience in a lucid dream can be very helpful for correcting any dream control mistakes you did from the last dream you had, but doesn't help much for the induction of lucid dreams.
I'm at the same level as you. I induced two lucids through DEILDs and that's it.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”