At the Hospital/Shopping/A Visit from Stephen King, 1992?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

At the Hospital/Shopping/A Visit from Stephen King, 1992?

Postby Nickfan40 » 12 Nov 2017 22:24

I had this one on November 10. I was watching some Stephen King interviews on YouTube before I went to bed, so I guess that's why I ended up dreaming about him. I had a pretty bad sinus headache, too.

At the Hospital

I was in a hospital, the St. Joseph about 5 miles from where I live. It looked like the hospital on the inside, but when it came time to put the gown on, I could wear my own and not the "fancy" one with no back to it. The bed didn't look like a hospital bed, either, but the blue Forever Lazy I'm sleeping in at the moment. I don't know how I was there, maybe some out-patient tests as to why I was having bad headaches?

I felt like my 10-year-old self in this dream, and I'm sharing a hospital room with a young black boy about the same age. He needed something, I don't know what, but the nurses were slow in answering the call button. I got up out of bed to help him, when I got such a bad dizzy spell that I could feel myself trying to black out, but had to hold on to something to stay on my feet. I do not remember my mother or sister being there. Maybe I didn't want anyone visiting me. My father was like that.

Giant Shopping Mall

My sister, a few friends from both churches, and I were shopping in a giant fancy mall. I could see glass, steel, and one of the things that scare me the most, an escalator. Not that I think it will rip my legs off the minute I step on, but moving stairs are just unnatural; I get on it anyway and have to hold on to someone. I can't remember what we bought, but I heard someone say that we were in New York and took a plane there, but I don't remember being on a plane.

A Visit from Stephen King, 1992?

I walk into my bedroom and see Stephen King, the way he looked in 1992, lying on my bed. He is wearing a blue University of Kentucky sweatshirt that I recognize as mine and "dressy" blue sweatpants. He is not so tall, just about my height, which is 5'5. I see the room the way it looks in real life. I'm a little confused as to why he is there, but after awhile, it seems normal and I turn on the TV.

We are watching Fantasy Island (the original) together, but I'm not really watching it, but have my head turned because I have a bad headache, but see it anyway, like I have eyes in the back of my head. He is now sitting in a red vinyl chair beside my bed. We do not talk and even though I know I am dreaming, I don't try to kiss him or "make out", and he doesn't "try anything" either. I usually want to in a lucid dream, but not this time; I'm too sick. I have another visitor as well: "Aunt Flo".

Later, I see him standing on the staircase, looking up at me. "I'm sorry. Goodnight." I say to him, and he says goodnight back. I turn from the door, turn the TV and light off and get into bed. The surprising thing of it is, I am getting into to bed at the head when I usually sleep at the foot. When I get in, it is still warm from where he was lying in it. I close my eyes and try to sleep. I am having an OBE because I can see myself lying down, with my hands folded across my chest as if I'm dead! Someone is sitting on the bed beside me, smiling, but I don't have to open my eyes to see who it is. There is enough light in the room for me to see that it's Stephen. He puts his hand on my forehead where it hurts just above my left eye and rubs it, trying to ease the pain. I smile back at him, enjoying the touch, even though I can't tell whether it is warm or cold, soft or hard.

When I wake up, the headache is gone. Coincidence, or is he secretly a faith healer? I wake up laughing.

24/7/365

Re: At the Hospital/Shopping/A Visit from Stephen King, 1992?

Postby 24/7/365 » 13 Nov 2017 06:08

very cool man

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”