my first lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Juckles

my first lucid dream

Postby Juckles » 15 Nov 2017 18:41

my very first lucid dream is i woke up randomly in the middle of a night i was so excited because i knew i would lucid dream i just knew so i layed down got relaxed didn't move a muscle not even my eyes and did some algebra to keep my conscious mind awake as my body fell asleep i was doing the WBTB method and then i heard a TV fuzz sound and then i was in a void laying on nothing i pulled my arm up and looked at my watch it said 5 am i looked at it again 5 am Friday again then it said 9 pm Sunday the 44rst i knew i was dreaming then i instantly teleported to a concert rehearsal for a orchestra but then i was in my underwear i asked my mom WHERE DID MY PANTS AND SHIRT GO PLS HELP ME then she said you will find it i quickly searched the area for my clothes them not being anywhere then i said THIS IS NOT RIGHT instantly i became lucid and i teleported to a white void and saw a face for only maybe 400 ms and then i was teleported to a dark hallway and my mom came out a door she was maybe 4 feet taller and wouldn't say anything and just stared and then i woke up

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”