Been given the little finger, and wanting the whole hand!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Marte

Been given the little finger, and wanting the whole hand!

Postby Marte » 16 Nov 2017 23:01

This particular dream experiences is a little embaressing, but I share it as a means to mature.

I was going down a street in my hometown, lucid, begging dream characters to communicate with me, to tell me anything that could be of interest for inner growth. I met first a woman. She was ignoring me, which is not so unusal. Then I met this man on a bike. I begged him: "Tell me anything..!" He hesitated at first, but I was very persistent. Then he gave in and said, "Ok, when you laid your hand on mine, I felt a healing warmth troughout body". Instead of being grateful for the answer and rejoice in what could be a healing experience, I was super excited for being able to communicate: "Imagine what sex can do!??" I just blurted out. And he was like, "Eh.. I don't think Kristine would approve that" (his wife) And I just: "But she's a dream character, too!!" And I jumped on his handlebar, quite forcefully insisted on having sex. Then I woke up.

This has happened quite a few times. I realize I'm lucid and then I start to do things I would never do otherwise, like stripping on the street, showing private parts of my body to strangers, and what not. Probably some suppressed sexual frustration. Frustrating, but also fascinating. What is actual going on in there, the Unconscious mind of mine??

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”